• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Photography

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki Nagashi

Here's a few pictures I took while in san fransisco and a monterey picture. Yes I took these shots, its a hobby of mine.

Walking Steps

tunnel in Bay Bridge

Also tunnel in bay bridge

Golden Gate w/ Flag.

Golden Gate with Fog

Golden Gate

Another Golden Gate Shot

Spiral Stairs inside Fort Point

Brave Guy Fishing

Point Fort under the bridge

Japanese Tea Gardens. Bamboo Up close

Japanese Maple Leaves

ANother Japanese Maple Leaves

Bamboo up Close

Monterey Lights

The last picture was a total accident, I was trying to take a picture from the car of a fairy boat on the water and it was decorated with lights behind the city was lit up too and I snapped the shot and it resulted into that. which the accident I think was better than what it could have been.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
They're all pretty boring. The bamboo ones have nice colors, but.. the photo's composition makes it pretty meh. Most pictures are too dark, almost none have a focal point, and most are too big. Like the Brave Guy Fishing photo.. It's just a whole lot of nothing.

Tsuki Nagashi

Im proud of them nonetheless weather you like them or not. <3

It was done with a digital camera, I don't have a professional one, but thank you for your negativity. its appreciated.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
They're good quality and beautiful pictures. Now what you gotta do is find something "interesting" to photograph. Basically, something that tells a million words rather than a thousand.

What I mean is now you gotta take pictures of things that will interest the viewers.

Well done.

A

Audo

The lack of depth and decent colours that come with digital photography bugs me.

I liked one of the photos of the bridge, but then you took like five extra shots of the same thing and then my like of it completely waned. Pick and choose your photos to showcase, don't just slap them all together because you can.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
You know what? Fuck you. She posted some critique, and you threw it out the window.

I hope you stay shitty.

Subtly Inspiring
Depending on the type of point and click you have, you may have manual ISO and aperture settings. if not, and you're shooting on manual mode, there's no real advice I can give, except to start saving up for a legit camera.

Anyway, lack of subject in most of these pictures makes them a bit boring. Poor composition just makes them seem like tourist shots.

solfan

oh wow :D
i think there amazing :) golden gate w/ flag is my faviourt one, they look so professional :D
i like the way it kinda fades into the fog :p

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i like the way it kinda fades into the fog :p

fog does that, dude.

The pictures, even to someone like me who has no clue about photography, are mighty boring. You seem to just be going around with a camera taking pictures at random.

Also, I agree with the thing about posting one picture for the subject. The bridges pictures were pretty much all the same, anyway.

Tsuki Nagashi

Now I remember why I never really liked going on this forum people are such assholes..meh, I appreciate the criticizm and I take it well. but That was my first time going to the bridge, as many times as i've been to san fran this was my first time to snap some shots so I thought i'd show them to you all.

A

Audo

Now I remember why I never really liked going on this forum people are such assholes..meh, I appreciate the criticizm and I take it well.
Clearly you don't if you just called the people who gave you helpful criticism assholes.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
theres a difference between cricism and just being negative. if she's intepereting it as negative granted thats her choice. but criticism should actually show ways to improve. not

"these are all boring"

personally I liked the first image

*leonslionheart*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think all of them are completely boring. Some of them could probably be a little more interesting if you messed around with them in photoshop. Add some color and accentuate focal points. Like the bamboo one. If you could intensify the green to make it pop it might be a pretty nice picture. :)

A

Audo

theres a difference between cricism and just being negative. if she's intepereting it as negative granted thats her choice. but criticism should actually show ways to improve. not

"these are all boring"

personally I liked the first image
Her choice to be ignorant. She's not going to get anywhere if she deems all criticism against her as simply "negative".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back