• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my own KH character :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry i messed up last time so ignore the other post

aeringif4td.png

^^^^^^^^^Well I made up a character for Kingdom Hearts because I make up characters for just about everything. Well this characters name AERIN <3. THAT OF COURSE IS A DRAWING I DREW OF HER!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes. I drew that sorry if its horrible. And KH characters dont really have last names but if she need one it will be GALE, kay? Okay so this is her outline. She is pretty well designed with an interesting story. OH and i also make it so you can fight as her sometimes.

NAME: Aerin
EYE COLOR: Light Purple
HAIR COLOR: Strawberry Blonde
LENGTH: Long? lol I'm no gunna measure
MORE APPEARANCE: She's pretty short (i know in the drawing the legs are long but i messed up, kay?) and she's TRE pretty. Prettier than the drawing. She where's her hair up in a bow and in KH2 where's the black and purple outfit that drawing shows her in. And as i pointed out the symbol of nobodies are on her shoes. In KH she wears an orange and pink outfit i still have to draw.
PERSONALITY: She is sorta happy-go-lucky most of the time but she's knows when to get serious. Aerin loves to throw out sarcastic comments and can be stupid sometimes lol. She loves the mysterious type strays because they are opposite than her. Yeh know...guys like Riku and Cloud. She doesn't like heartless but LOVES Nobodies! She never likes harming Nobodies and feels sorry for the Organization members and doesn't think they are that evil.
MOVEMENT: Since you get to fight with her sometimes, here are her movements. She is a lot faster than Sora when just regular running and during fighting. Since she was sort of like a ballerina girl on Destiny Island, her movements are graceful and swift.
HER ORIGINAL WORLD: DRA BAYLA!!!! >>
drabaylajpg5le.png

DRA BAYLA: Dra Bayla is a HUGE world with lots of stuff to do in Kingdom Hearts 2. It is not available in the first Kingdom Hearts or COM. "Dra Bayla" in english means "The Peace". It's theme music is the music that plays at the opening menu of KH2 when you first start the game. (Yeh know...where is just says NEW GAME and LOAD?) As you can see there is a stadium with plenty of mini games and events. You also have to fight a boss there. The beach is a large and pretty place where you can fish. The palace is huge and has these amazing gardens full of treasures. In the city square there is a perculiar fountain that no one yet can explain. In the center of the fountain are stone statues of a dusk, a neoshadow, and a keyblade master standing next to eachotherin harmony. Hmm....
BIO: okay i hope you're ready for this...

Aerin is met on Destiny Island and is apart of the buddy clan of Riku, Sora, and Kairi. Like Kairi...Aerin also came from another world that she acn't remember *cough*DRABAYLAmfnbskdfbgj*cough*. The only thing Aerin remembers about her past is her native language (that is similar to the language of al bhed from FFX and FFX-2) and a song written in that language. The language is called Najixill which just happens to be my Nobody name!! what a coincidence!!! You can pick up Najixill Translators in treasure chest throughout KH, KH:COM, and KH2, and collect them after certain events. I'm sorry but i still have to right the song but i'll post it soon. But in the lyrics it DOES say "at the shores of Dra Bayla" so that's the only thing she knows about her past.

Well anyway... at the end of the Destiny Island part of the game...when Riku Sora, Kairi, and Aerin get seperated... Once you play as Sora until you finish Agrabah...you'll cut to another part of Traverse Town that isnt available with just Sora where Aerin will be. It is an underground waterfall place that is located behind the Lady and the Tramp fountain in the 3rd district. This where you start playing as Aerin. She makes her way out of that place and into the 3rd district where she attacked by heartless....But what is this????Does Aerin suddenly have a...a... A COOL LOOKING KEYBLADE?!?!?!?! Why yes, i do believe that is what it is. A keyblade that looks exactly like the Kingdom Key, but the blade is white, not silver. Of course Aerin doesn't know what it is, but if she can fight with it...HAZAH! So she fights those... and after meets KING MICKEY!!!! YAY! Well then King Mickey and the FF people give her the 411 on what's up and her and King Mickey set out with Aerin determined to find Riku, Sora, and Kairi with her keyblade. OKAY sorry if you don't like when people make up keybearers but there about abillion of them and Aerin is one of them in my mind SO DEAL!

Aerin and Mickey travel to different disney worlds that Sora. Aerin goes to Hunchback of Notre Dame, Toy Story, Monsters INC, and Pocahantas? Sure... i dunno. Then you take a trip to the OLYMPUS COLISEUM and meet Cloud and do some stuff. Then Mickey announces this is where he leaves Aerin. SO BACK TO SORA! Then Aerin meets up with Sora in the beginning of HALLOWEEN TOWN! HOORAY! So they fight with each other lalala untill they get to Neverland where at the end...Aerin is sucked up into a big black hole by Xehanort's heartless. Now...Aerin is not a Princess of Heart, but she IS awefully important..but not to heartless. She is more of a Princess of NOBODIES! Another reason why she loves them so much. But they don't worry about that in the first game.

ANYWAY.... After NEVERLAND you cut to the inside of HALLOW BASTION where Aerin wakes up in a daze. she wonders around there for a little, beats up some heartless, then you have to fight some big heartless thing...but then Xehanorts heartless turns her into some like demon/heartless thing. I dunno what it is but it is evil. YOU"RE SORA AGAIN! he meets evil Aerin at Hallow Bastion where you fight her... but then Xehanort's heartless kidnaps her again and you don't meet her again until the final boss...where she DIES!

...JUST KIDDING!! Everyone only thinks she dies but she comes back. When she comes back she finally gets to Dra Bayla and about her past and how she in a princess of Dra Bayla and has control over Nobodies. More control than the Organization XIII, that is. There would have been an inbetween game for this like COM. But it would have been during the Riku huntdown of Roxas. So she meets up with some old Disney friends and Riku and she meets Roxas and Naminé and learns about all the stuff that happned in Castle Oblivion while she was dead. She also gets these cool keyblade daggers as shown in her drawing so her fighting is based off the THEIF dressphere in FFX-2. And so she doesnt need a drive form to have two, but they are mini.

Well so then we have KH2 where in the beginning Roxas of course doesn't know who she is and Aerin doesn't know about Riku's little "face problem". So at first her face is covered with a hood and then she talks to Roxas lalala and tries to convince DiZ and *cough* ANSEM? *cough* not to sacrifice Roxas to get Sora back. But they do. TOO BAD SO SAD.

You don't meet Aerin again untill Sora get's to Twilight Town the seond time for Kairi where SORA...still thinks Aerin is dead. He sees her hooded self (face not visible) and suspects her and him donald and goody follow her to Dra Bayla where they meet her at te beach. SHE JOINS YOUR PART PERMANANTLY. and you can switch to her regularly by pressing L2 or R2. And then the rest of the game is the same just with Aerin by your side. OH and she dies with excitement when reunited with Riku *wink wink nudge nudge*

Sooo....THE END UNTIL KH3

NAJIXILL LANGUAGE:

A=Y
B=X
C=L
D=C
E=A
F=U
G=M
H=R
I=Z
J=N
K=J
L=E
M=S
N=W
O=K
P=B
Q=F
R=G
S=T
T=D
U=H
V=I
W=P
X=Q
Y=V
Z=O

So if you have any questions or comments about Aerin...let me know in this thread because i'd love to know what you think. Sorry if she is a crappy idea but i love her...then again i have more information than you...but my fingers are tired so DEAL!!!

P.S. If you didnt catch onto my hints, you are being slow today so i will just tell you. Aerin is pretty much in love with Riku.

T

TrishLovesDamon

She looks like rikku...in love wit Riku...sounds hawt ;)

lol thats alot work u put into it lol nice ^_^

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
great detail on the world and good biographies , she looks good her facial expression and the way her head is look like rikku from FFX-2

ff10-2-rikku.jpg
see

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
IF_IL_II_IP said:
o yea shouldnt this belong in the fan art section though?
If it does...TOO BAD!

Yeah lol i know she is like Rikku. Well in the 2nd one she is like the theif dressphere and i used that same pose obviously.

And as for the in love with Riku part... Well Riku is hott and he is the only guy without a girlfriend. I mean... Sora + Kairi, Roxas + Naminé, and Cloud has 2 freaking girlfriends!! Aerith AND Tifa. Well duh Cloud is a PIMP :cool: but Tifa is better in my opinion.

Okay, keep the comments coming lol

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
princessember said:
hahaha Guess i'm not the only one with a character and story to go along with her. And the drawing and story are pretty good. I like it. Great job!

oooh! you have a character too? Do you have a thread on them because i would love to know about them! :D *always up for new things!*

Mr.

Mods, please move this.

Ehh...I didn't actually read. .__. *flies off to read it*

Edit: I have a personal LOATHING of made-ups that are 'with the group', because it is IMPOSSIBLE to fit into the storyline with.

The drawing was OK, not the best (the head was off).

>__> I only hate yer world cause it plays that STUPID THEME FROM THE MAIN MENU OF THE GAME. D:<

Language is gud, but Keyblades? OUT OF FASHION. LIKE, DUH.

>:3

Anyway, the drawing is a solid 7/10, the story a 6/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back