• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Opinion on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you like Play more in KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Hi there folks. It was a long time ago since I posted anything. I was busy playing KH3D for the first time. Now i'm playing KH saga all over again and some thing came to my mind.

In prol of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] I really liked flowmotion but i think that in games to come probably only Riku should keep it since he is the new Keyblade Master.

When playing KH3D one thing I really missed was leveling up the commands like in BBS or ReCoded were you to have better commands you can evolve them (Ex: Stun Edge Lv1. The higher the level its more probable that the enemy is stuned) And that is one thing I really miss.

In another perspective, when in some boss fights, this game, takng out the flowmotion (that I loved the feeling of getting to a place quicker) I relly saw myself pressing the R and L buttons at the same time to preform ShotLock. And why's this? Probably because this game is really similar to BBS.

I don't know but by taking out the level up cmmand and the shotlock i really say another game, since there is the flowmotion and stuff. Oh one thing I didn't like about flowmotion was the high jump, I mean, most of the places you have to go to get all treasure chests you can get to them by using the other flomotion abilities, the reality shift and the environment. I really saw myself trying to get the treasure chests without the high jump flowmotion but using the environment instead.

Another thing I would love to see on a KHgame, since KH2, is the Drive forms. If BBS battle style come back I would love to see Riku with the flowmotion and Sora teamed up with Donald and Goofy and that he could use the drive forms again. I thought that instead of using que right arrow to get to a menu with D-Links we could use it to acess a menu with Drive forms, like Valor, Master, etc. and when we touched it we could just transform and Donald/Goffy/both could disapear and we get a transformation.

I liked most of the commands in KH3D but i'm still missing the water element to get more significant, I mean, I really want to get water based commands, and get magnet back.

Another thing I loved in KH3D was the boss reaplay and I hope that is one of the things they put on all KH games from now on (I'm looking at you KH 1.5 D Remix)

And I love the party system, the Dream Eaters really helped a lot. I want Donald and Goofy to be part of the team again but they could have more abilities like Goofy beeing able to cast magic, like Ruin and stuff (non elemental) or beeing like a Sentinel or a Synergist (FFXIII) and Donald I always saw him like a Ravager+Medic.

I don't know this is just some Ideas that i had when playing KH3D.

Sorry for the long thread but I really thought about it and I really tought I had to tell them to anyone, so what do you think? Thanks by the way for reading this ;)

Rexy

Antisoul

Flowmotion was definitely tons of fun! I would love to see Riku keep it in the next game, but with less emphasis. It worked so well because they were in Dream worlds, and even though Riku is pretty much a Dream Eater, I could see it being transferred over into the 'real world' pretty easily if it were treated a bit differently.
For example, where Sora would have his Drive forms (please, please bring Drives back <3<3), Riku's equivalent to that would be 'forms' or 'stances' that give him access to stuff like Flowmotion or something like Command Styles (which in my honest opinion, is what his Link ability felt like heh ;P). That way we do get to play with Flowmotion again, but it's less prominent outside of Dream worlds :3

This is assuming we get to play Riku again haha

And yes! Level commands was very rewarding. Made your deck feel more important, and there was less "Eh, I can just sell all these and get better commands, yeah!" Working for better commands was fun :3

Also, what did you mean by you didn't like the high jump for reaching obstacles? With it, I was able to bypass silly terrain to get where I wanted to go (like that moving wall in The World That Never Was that I just had no patience for lol -_-).

Rexy

Bronze Member
Also, what did you mean by you didn't like the high jump for reaching obstacles? With it, I was able to bypass silly terrain to get where I wanted to go (like that moving wall in The World That Never Was that I just had no patience for lol -_-).

I mean like sora in saint michel, country of the musketiers there is a chest, and in traverse town and such, that you can get there using flowmotion.
What I was thinking was that the flowmotion jump could be and abilitie gained after entering TWTNW instead of all the flowmotion actions beeing on the command deck already. thats my opinion, then you could get to other world and have more fun getting all the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back