• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Newest BBS Theory(s)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWDIS

this theory is about the gathering place and addresses stuff like: why there are like thousands of keyblades there and just BBS stuff.

Okay you have now entered the world of theory.

LET IT BEGIN.

THE GATHERING PLACE.

think gathering. okay when you think gathering you think stuff gathering to a certain place. people,animals ect.
when I hear the THE in the Gathering place I think THE is importent.
like THE like THE BIG FINAL BATTLE. or THE best movie.
or THE battle that ended itall.

like THE battle a huge battle an importent battle in THE Kh's series.

when you think place..you think of a place lol.
the PLACE where they GATHER for THE big battle.

THE KEYBLADE WAR.

Okay so War breaks out for some reason and everything is tossed into chaos. battles for power domination and all that. the war spreads out over all the worlds leaving them torn and ravenged. battles between Light Twilight and Darkness.

THE WARRIOR/KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD.

the area that marks the warriors who died. their keyblades remain there as a reminder of the final battle of the war. a memorial of those who died. each keyblade belonged to someone who died in the war.

THE CROSSROADS.

where elements CROSS paths. the pathways are symbols of what sides the armys came from. Terra coming from the middle being Light. Ven from being twilight and Aqua from the right being darkness.

THE FOURTH PATH....THE FOURTH ELEMENT?

I know it sounds crazy but I think their could be an unknown fourth element. and there would have to be to fit with the crossroads part.

okay I am pretty much done.

yours thoughts?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
think gathering. okay when you think gathering you think stuff gathering to a certain place. people,animals ect.

This is THE stupidest idea I've seen in a while... =/ No offince, but I doubt the word "the" has any importance...
It is what it sounds like... A place where people gather... Most likely where the final fight would take place...

Okay so War breaks out for some reason and everything is tossed into chaos. battles for power domination and all that. the war spreads out over all the worlds leaving them torn and ravenged. battles between Light Twilight and Darkness.

Erm... It's called the Keyblade Wars, not the Light, Dark, and Twilight Wars... The wars is between Keyblade weilders...

the area that marks the warriors who died. their keyblades remain there as a reminder of the final battle of the war. a memorial of those who died. each keyblade belonged to someone who died in the war.

Possibly, but part of me still believes the "Keyblade Graveyard" is a concept, not actual canon... Just like how MX uses the Keyblades as his wepaons, he may be using the power of the keyblades/keyblade weilders as his own...

where elements CROSS paths. the pathways are symbols of what sides the armys came from. Terra coming from the middle being Light. Ven from being twilight and Aqua from the right being darkness.

First off, we currently do not know if the events in BBS are apart of the keyblade wars... They most likely are, but in the long run, it's still moot... Also, six people do not equal a war, in case you were going to say the war was between MX/DS and VAT/Mickey... Plus, we do not know whether Terra is from light, Aqua from darkness, and Ven from Twilight... Just because they pick up a keyblade aligned to that specific type, does not make them that type...

I know it sounds crazy but I think their could be an unknown fourth element. and there would have to be to fit with the crossroads part.

If you were to align both crossroads in the KH universe, you'd see the fourth path, which MX walkes down, aligns with Castle Oblivion, which also has a symbol on the front of it that also appeared on MX's keyblade...

General Xenos

yea although i hate to admit it, i agree with OmniChaos. i still need to somehow find my theory that i posted a while back, i got some new ideas for it.

this theory is about the gathering place and addresses stuff like: why there are like thousands of keyblades there and just BBS stuff.

Wow, another one. What's the bet it's practically the same as the others?

Okay you have now entered the world of theory.

LET IT BEGIN.

THE GATHERING PLACE.

It’s amazing how the punctuation and simplicity as naming a location has an affect on the way we perceive things. Yes it does say it in a certain context, but it’s really not that big of a deal. >_>

THE KEYBLADE WAR.

O.k. wow, clearly this does happen, point being?

Dual wielders?

THE CROSSROADS.

We don’t know their true alignment so to speak and if you are going to assume their status, what supports this claim?

yours thoughts?

Well we only know of the three, what could potentially exist other then these three realms?

T

TWDIS

ARGHHHHHHHH. MAJOR

FAIL. lol. i voted I didn't like my own theory. I was bored.

Macabre

Gold Member
THE GATHERING PLACE.

The gathering place,what I think is a very important place for keyblade wielders.

Or maybe because it is the area where kh is hidden.

THE KEYBLADE WAR.

So,are you saying tyhe wielders and warriors have such a destructive battle that the elements,light,darkness and the third element which is either twilight or nothingness clash?

The keyblades are memorials of the lost and dead wielders.
THE CROSSROADS.

Where Elements cross paths,nice.

yours thoughts?
The fourth element be twilight or nothingness?

Chainless_Key

THE CROSSROADS.

I agree that it may symbolize what side each character comes from, but wouldn't the middle path be twilight as it's between light and dark, meaning that terra's the twilight one? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back