• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My new discovery!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heartwarrior

i noticed that the first time i saw redux. and marluxiano11 u r really rude and mean...

Dark-Sora 50

I noticed it had a face too. Very bizarre. It is similar but I don't think they're one and the same. I shall investigate. And Marluxia, you do not know everything about (Org) Marluxia because no-one knows his past. He is a NOBODY. And plus, the Dusk thing looks absolutely NOTHING like Marluxia. The critiscm I have just concluded was 'constructive'. You should grow up.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I've been trying to convince people on another forum about this a long time ago, but they wouldn't believe me :(. It's not exactly the same, but i'm pretty sure that they are the same creature.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol marluxia you are the idiot, no one knows marluxia's past etc......and doesn't if you paid attention to the game and not drooling over your GBA becuase marluxia is on the screen you would know that the creature on the screen is NOT marluxia! i wonder why your GBA is still working.....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My God man, you are sooo late with this. It really wasn't hard to tell that. My 7 yr old brother seen that, and he hasn't even beat KH1 yet. He snuck my GBS to his room, and played Marluxia, without knowing. He just kept pushing A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back