• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY (minor?) theory on YMX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

As YMX is the mysterious figure from BBS (don't argue. seriously, don't.), we know he has some control over time. Meaning time travel.

My theory is that YMX possibly comes from a version of the near-future (KH3 time period I assume) in which Sora and Riku messed up Ansem SOD and Xemnas forming the full Xehanort. I know, Time Travel Storylines mostly end up sucking. But bear with me.

I believe that YMX went back in time to LOD to see if he could stop TAV, drastically altering events in SRK's time. However, as this failed (He got pwnt), he possibly decided to attempt to actually stop Sora and Riku in the RoS during their MoM exam.

Not much of a theory, but eh. That's all I got. You all won't like it. calling it now. :D and by the way, we use too many acronyms. T-T

zEndless

Maybe if you could explain to me what TAV/LOD/SRK means. I could make some sense of your theory. I just joined these forums, so bare with me :]

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Maybe if you could explain to me what TAV/LOD/SRK means. I could make some sense of your theory. I just joined these forums, so bare with me :]

TAV= Terra, Aqua, Ventus

LoD= Land of Departure

SRK= Sora, Riku, Kairi

There are many acronyms that are used on this site, it's to shorten up a bunch of stuff.

If you didn't know, YMX= Young Master Xehanort. Since he looks like him.
MX= Master Xehanort.

Shore-Side

TAV= Terra Aqua Ventus SRK=Sora Riku Kairi LoD= Land of Departure :)
Edit: Looks like Marx15 beat me to it.

I've been thinking about the possible connection between YMX and MF, too. If YMX is MF (I'm still a little unsure at this point), he can time travel from what we know. Since he's using his ability to time travel, it's possible he's trying to alter the past in some way. I mean, why else travel through time?

Sounds like a pretty good theory. YMX will definatlely be an interesting charater if this turns out to be true.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
TAV= Terra Aqua Ventus SRK=Sora Riku Kairi LoD= Land of Departure :)

I've been thinking about the possible connection between YMX and MF, too. If YMX is MF (I'm still a little unsure), he can time travel from what we know. Since he's using his ability to time travel, it's possible he's trying to alter the past in some way. I mean, why else travel through time?

Sounds like a pretty good theory. YMX will definatlely be an interesting charater if this turns out to be true.

—In Fantasia as well as other worlds, a golden eyed person wearing a black coat appears, who is he?

Nomura: He is the mysterious man who appeared in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix as a boss who manipulated time. Just who he is will be told in KH3D. Everywhere he goes, a few people of the darkness turn up, like how Vanitas came out in the trailer.

The Golden-Eyed person is said to be YMX. It's stated by Nomura that he is the MF from BBS.

MasterZeR0

Oh, I just realized I forgot to elaborate a little. I imagine that YMX is the resulting "failed recombination" of Ansem SOD and Xemnas, and is trying to redo the connection, completely this time. (maybe that was implied, but I wanted to elaborate.)

Seighart

Awards
Oh, I just realized I forgot to elaborate a little. I imagine that YMX is the resulting "failed recombination" of Ansem SOD and Xemnas, and is trying to redo the connection, completely this time. (maybe that was implied, but I wanted to elaborate.)
I agree with this, but i do wonder why we dont see YMX and Old Fart Xehanort together in any scene. Idk why but i get this feeling that they arent exactly the same person or they arent working together. We see Ansem SoD and Xemnas with YMX OR Old Fart Xehanort,but never them together. Might be because Nomura hasnt shown us scenes like that in case of spoilers or im just over analyzing/missing something.

MasterZeR0

I agree with this, but i do wonder why we dont see YMX and Old Fart Xehanort together in any scene. Idk why but i get this feeling that they arent exactly the same person or they arent working together. We see Ansem SoD and Xemnas with YMX OR Old Fart Xehanort,but never them together. Might be because Nomura hasnt shown us scenes like that in case of spoilers or im just over analyzing/missing something.

Personally, I would imagine it's because of spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back