• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my little theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

this isnt very important but hasn't any1 noticed that valor forms clothes kinda looks like mickey's clothes.
i think that when sora got valor form it used 2 be mickeys and thats y he also got the star seeker.
and wisdom form from aqua since sh is good at magic and the clothes are blue because, i mean, aqua is blue.and master form from ven and final form from terra.they kinda make sense 2 me.if it is true, then y didnt sora get any of the soldiers' keyblades
show ur opinions-_-

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
this isnt very important but hasn't any1 noticed that valor forms clothes kinda looks like mickey's clothes.
i think that when sora got valor form it used 2 be mickeys and thats y he also got the star seeker.

Lol, no. Mickey got Star Seeker from Yen Sid, just like Sora, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't "drive"( the designs might be similar because, you know, it's the same man who designed both). Sure, it might have been the fairies who technically gave it to him, but whose tower was it? And they DID say that it was a gift from Yen Sid, if I'm not mistaken.

and wisdom form from aqua since sh is good at magic and the clothes are blue because, i mean, aqua is blue.and master form from ven

How would they have been able to give Sora the abilities for his clothes, when they're so far away, and possibly dead?

and final form from terra.

...no. Final Form was obtained after Roxas fought Sora, and the artwork for Final Form shows Sora with Oathkeeper and Oblivion. What's that tell you?

they kinda make sense 2 me.

Well, not to me, and I'm assuming it won't make sense for a lot of other people.

if it is true,

Which it can't be.

then y didnt sora get any of the soldiers' keyblades

Because they didn't give him the drives.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sora recieved the power to unlock the drives through out the game...
If I am not mistaken, Valor came with the clothes...
Wisdom was from Minnie (I guess) after saving Disney Castle...
Master was from Mickey...
And Final was after Sora and Roxas fought...

Like Hades said, Mickey got the Star Seeker from Yen Sid like Mickey did...

Ultimaweapon20

i no who gave it 2 them, im just sayin maybe they got the designs from the enigmatic soldiers and mickey

Sexy Angel
-_-

No.

Just, no.

Drive forms are used by combining party members with sora, not one of the knights.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and wisdom form from aqua since sh is good at magic and the clothes are blue because, i mean, aqua is blue.and master form from ven and final form from terra.they kinda make sense 2 me.if it is true, then y didnt sora get any of the soldiers' keyblades
show ur opinions-_-

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense. It's just too farfetched to be true.
Maybe next time ^_^
-Kawaii Kuien-

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
douche
bags..................................................

^_^
I'm sorry you feel this way. We so could have gotten along and became friends.
Well, if you ever change your mind, all you do is post it and I'll be there.

Sora18

Man don't get the kid down because it's a really stupid theory

atleast he tried, I mean I could see how it works.

blob

yeah this theory is really false but then again you can say all theory's are false cause it's just a persons opinion .

Xehanort: 17

The drive forms are basically another way of FusioN, by fusing Sora is able to wield Two Keyblades.

odamin

What??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back