• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first signature.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Okay so I finally figured out how to use photoshop (I'm stubborn so i didn't want help).
I used a photo from the new movie 'I give my first love to you' or 'Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu'.
picture.php

With some yellow tint thing (i have no clue) I used some healing brush to blur it after using some burn tool at the bottom.

picture.php

Without the yellow tint.

I would really like some critiques please =D
Anyone who actually knows what they're doing ^^;;
Thanx

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I like your first version better, it works good as black and white.

I'm not really feeling the text though, especially the distorted it seems to be getting in the way of their faces. Also the way you distorted his mouth doesn't help because it takes away from the main focal point of the tag.

Overall it isn't a bad start, I'd say keep at it and read up on some stuff in the resource section.

Davey

durp.
It really just looks like an experiment of what photoshop has, not utilizing it in any special way.
The fades of the random eyes everywhere is basically a wtf since there are eyes coming out the back of the chicks head and stuff. Try working with 1 image/stock too cause it's too cluttered. The smudging you have done too blocks up everything and doesn't really show a lot of organization. There's also that bit of stuff that looks like a trace of 'hard mix' or oversaturation in the bottom left corner and it's distracting.
Really not really special, but good thing you're learning. Instead of being stubborn about not wanting help I suggest you at least check out some tag tutorials so you can learn on your own in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back