• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My first Fan fic!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi6795

Well, this is my first fan fic. I didn't have any ideas at first so I'm just gonna make it up as I go along (That's my way of working). It might not be that good because it's my first. Anyway, enjoy! Oh and by the way, this has nothing to do with what happens in kh2, bear in mind, it's just something I made up.

~Chapter 1 - Where are you now?~

Kairi always stood at the edge of the beach, the cerulean blue sea just brushing her shoes, waiting for Sora and Riku to return. It had been so long. Where were they?

"Sora..." Kairi whispered, "Wherever you are, please be safe."

She prayed to herself that he would return, someday. All her friends tried to cheer her up, but it was no use. She just couldn't tear away the thought of Sora being out there, fighting evil, maybe not even returning. Kairi wasn't her usual, happy, outgoing self anymore. She had become quiet and antisocial. All she ever wanted to do was be on her own.

Kairi had feelings for Sora. She hadn't only just noticed. She felt happy to be with him, ever since she met him. She remembered when she had arrived on Destiny Islands. She had just drifted towards it, the sea carrying her along. Then Sora found her. Ever since then she recognised those feelings. She was in love.

But every time she thought about it, a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. But one day, it would change. One day, Sora would return, with Riku, and they would all be happy again, she hoped.

"Come on Kairi," Whined Selphie, one of her friends. "Let's go. They probably won't return for AGES. I wanna go do something rather than stand here all day."

"Fine then," Replied Kairi "What do you want to do?"

"Uhhh....Can we go collect shells?"

Kairi rolled her eyes. Selphie always wanted to do something like that. She always wanted to make a necklace with the shells. But, Kairi had to tag along. If she didn't, Selphie would probably cry because she had no-one to do it with. It could be fun sometimes, though. They DID have fun in the end, because Kairi had found a really nice shell right by the sea but Selphie claimed she had found it first. Then, she slipped over and fell into the water.

"Kairi!" Selphie yelled.

Kairi just laughed, so Selphie splashed some water at her, then Kairi splashed back. They had a good long game of splashing, but it was getting dark, and they both had to go home. So Kairi walked Selphie back to her house and went the rest of the way to her own home. Where she felt safe.

Hope you liked it! It might've been a bit boring but I dunno. What do you think?

Last edited:

Kairi6795

Right, second chapter coming up!!

~Chapter 2 - You're here?~

The next day Kairi woke up with a headache. She had a dream that when she got to school, Sora would be there, arms out, waiting for her. She would run into his arms and they would hug. And then....She woke up. She wondered why she had a headache, for it was a perfectly beautiful day.
She got up reluctantly and changed into her school uniform. She liked it because it suited her. She put her school stuff into her bag and went downstairs. She remembered the dream. She quickly put her bag on, grabbed a piece of toast and said goodbye to her mom. She ate the toast on the way to school.
Lots of kids were crowded around the school gates. She wondered why. Then she was sure she spotted brown, spiky hair in the midst of the kids.

"Sora.." She whispered. She went closer towards the crowd. Then, she saw his face. "SORA!!" She yelled.

Sora turned and spotted her. "Kairi!" He yelled back.

He ran towards her, arms out. Kairi ran straight into his arms and they hugged. They hugged for a long time. Then someone coughed.

"Sorry to break up this happy moment, but I am here too, ya know!" Said the familiar voice of Riku.

"Riku! How lovely to see you!" Exclaimed Kairi. "What have you two been doing and where have you been?"

"No time to explain," replied Riku, as the bell for registration rang.

They all went inside and Kairi showed them where their class was. When they finished registration, they went for English. Then Kairi noticed a boy with blonde, spiky hair was watching her in the corridor. She looked at him, then looked away. He looked oddly like Sora. She shook off this thought and kept walking. But he was in the same class as they were.
There was something strange about him, beside the fact that he looked like Sora. He just didn't seem real. He looked like a new student, as they hadn't seen him before, but who was he??

dark invader

You're story line is really good. I like the detail that you put into the story. It makes it seem more real. Well, you've got you're second fan! :D cant wait for the update!

Kairi6795

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! And here's the third chapter!

~Chapter 3 - Who are you?~

For the rest of the day, the boy watched her. It was really annoying. At one point, Sora noticed this, and told him to get lost, but he didn't budge.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are-" Sora yelled to the boy.

"I'm Roxas." He stuck out his hand for Sora to shake.

Sora hesitated, but shook it eventually.

"I'm-" Sora began.

"Sora. I know. The Keyblade Master." Roxas finished his sentence. It was starting to tick Sora off.

After that day, Roxas went with them EVERYWHERE. He talked a lot too. More than Kairi! One day, they went to the beach. Sora and Kairi went to sit by the paopu tree, but, Roxas followed.

"Look, Roxas. You're a nice guy, but can you please stop following us around?" Asked Kairi.

Roxas seemed to take it too seriously.

"Fine. Just because you wanna be with Sora all the time!" He shouted. "Well, Sora, I challenge you to a battle!"

He clicked his fingers and in his right hand, the Oathkeeper appeared. And in the other, Oblivion. So Sora clicked his fingers and in his right hand appeared the keyblade.

"If you want a battle," Said Sora "A battle's what you'll get!"

Kairi closed her eyes. She didn't want to watch. She heard the clang of the blades bashing each other. Then a yell. She didn't know who's yell it was. Then another yell. The battle went on and on, until she couldn't take it anymore. She opened her eyes. Roxas had a large gash across his cheek. Sora's nose was bleeding.

"STOP IT!" Kairi screamed. "I've had enough!" She started to cry.

Then, she stormed off back to her house. Roxas and Sora stared after her.

"Are you proud of yourselves?" Riku ran off after Kairi.

Roxas and Sora just stood there. The Oathkeeper and Oblivion disappeared from Roxas' hands. Likewise with the keyblade from Sora's hand. Sora turned around and slowly walked home.
Roxas stared at the sky.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Well that was a long one! Did you like it?

Last edited:

Kairi6795

Okay, I'm gonna start doing chapter four now. If I stop about halfway through, it'll be because I have to go. Right, here we go!

~Chapter 4 - I have something to say~

Roxas avoided Sora, Kairi and Riku for days. He always sloped off by himself. He became a real loner. He said he didn't want to make friends because he thought they wouldn't accept him. Sora tried to apologise countless times but Roxas always walked away as Sora approached.

"What's the matter with him?" Asked Sora.

Kairi shrugged. It was kinda strange. Roxas would occasionally sidle up to Kairi, trying to apologise, but then Sora came, and he left. A few more days passed. Sora had gone to visit his grandparents, that lived far away. So Roxas could talk to Kairi.

"Um, Kairi. I'm sorry about what happened between me and Sora. We shouldn't have fought like that. It just goes to show you that I overreact sometimes. The thing is, Kairi. I....I..."

As he was about so finish his sentence, Riku walked over.

"Where's Sora?" He asked.

"Visiting his grandparents." Replied Kairi.

"Ok." Said Riku.

Riku walked away. Roxas was just about to finish his sentence, when surprisingly, Selphie appeared.

"Hi, Kairi. Wanna play hide and seek?" Asked Selphie.

Kairi sighed. Roxas rolled his eyes.

"Oh, do you wanna play too?" Selphie asked Roxas.

So he did. They played a long game until Kairi said she'd had enough. It was starting to get dark. Kairi said goodbye to Roxas and Selphie as she went home. When she walked in, she flopped down on the couch. She was exhausted. But she couldn't wait for Sora to get back. She missed him already and he hadn't been gone long. She loved him, she really did. It was obvious. She was always with him, well, when he was there. And she did everything with him. She really did love him.

Wow. I couldn't think of anything else to put on the end of that chapter:p it's a bit short but it'll have to do.

Last edited:
S

Syaoran

Wow the story's pretty nice ^.^
i can't wait for the next chapter! :D
*you earned yourself a new fan! *

Kairi6795

Sorry if I'm double posting but I'm putting up a new chapter. Wait...what chapter am I on? :D Ah yes, chapter five. Well, here goes!

~Chapter 5 - Kidnap~

It was Saturday. Hurrah. No school. That meant free time for Kairi and Sora. Kairi had just finished her breakfast when the doorbell rang.

"Hi Sora!" She said.

"Hey, Kairi!" Sora produced a large bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"Sora, they're beautiful...Thank you." Kairi gave him a big hug.

Once Kairi had put the flowers in a vase and filled it up with water, they decided they would go to their usual spot by the paopu tree.

"Kairi," Said Sora. "I love you."

"I love you too." Replied Kairi.

They talked for ages. It was lucky they had old clothes on because they'd started splashing each other with the sea water. They were exhausted. They noticed that there was a Gummi Ship in the sky.

"I wonder who's that is?" Asked Kairi.

Little did they know, a friend of Roxas' had lent him their Gummi Ship, and Roxas was planning something. Kairi and Sora walked back as far as Sora's house and said goodbye to each other. They kissed on the doorstep. It was only about 20 seconds long, but they both liked it. When Sora had shut the door, Kairi started to walk back to her house, when suddenly, a hooded figure jumped out from behind a bush.
The figure grabbed Kairi by the wrist and lead her to the Gummi Ship, which had just landed.

"Get off me! HELP!" Kairi screamed.

Sora must've heard her, because he came bursting out of his front door and ran towards Kairi. He tried to make the figure let go, but it just pushed her inside the gummi ship as it took off.

"Nooooo, Kairi!" Sora yelled.

Kairi was crying and looking out of the window.

"I'm sorry Kairi, I've let you go. Again."

Kairi still stared at Destiny Islands as it became smaller and smaller and, finally disappeared.

Kairi gets kidnapped!! I never thought it would come to this. Let's hope that Sora manages to save her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back