• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Final BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

im sticking to this theory so hear me out
this will be my last thread on the subject
please give me your comments but first read all the way through

Master Xehanort vanished in search of more power
he discovered one way was to take control of a place called Kingdom Hearts
he did not know where to find it so he decided to make his own
in order to do that he needed the pure power of every keyblade in the universe
the DS (his apprentice) and his minions which he called the Chasers (i think those are the new enemies) went out and brought back every keyblade master in the universe
after MX had almost every keychain, that is when the other keyblade master decided to act
he sent out Ven, Aqua, and Terra to find and get rid of MX
the reason VAT's keyblades have no keychains is so that MX can't use them to help make his own KH

my reason for these key points:
in the KH2 normal secret ending, all the keyblades in the ground have no more keychains (MX already used them)
also in the final mix ending in order to summon his KH, MX puts his own keyblade into it

this is my theory on the plot
all my friends and me believe this what happens in BBS
so please tell me what you think

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if that was truen how did all those keyblades get there? I doubt the war was just between kebladers and MX How would it have started out? I think this can be deduced from other theories but the keychain part hasn't been discovered. IT is too early to rule on the importance of a keychain. besides I doubt tha a keyblade would be made exclusively for Mx not using it

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
im sticking to this theory so hear me out
this will be my last thread on the subject
please give me your comments but first read all the way through

Master Xehanort vanished in search of more power
he discovered one way was to take control of a place called Kingdom Hearts
he did not know where to find it so he decided to make his own
in order to do that he needed the pure power of every keyblade in the universe
the DS (his apprentice) and his minions which he called the Chasers (i think those are the new enemies) went out and brought back every keyblade master in the universe
after MX had almost every keychain, that is when the other keyblade master decided to act
the reason VAT's keyblades have no keychains is so that MX can't use them to help make his own KH

my reason for these key points:
in the KH2 normal secret ending, all the keyblades in the ground have no more keychains (MX already used them)
also in the final mix ending in order to summon his KH, MX puts his own keyblade into it

this is my theory on the plot
all my friends and me believe this what happens in BBS
so please tell me what you think

You're preaching to the choir, kid. I believe the same thing, but I do believe that maybe there's more meat to it. Possibly this is what BBS is at its heart, but there is more likely to be a lot more depth to it.

As for the keychains, we don't have any real idea what their purpose is as of yet. It's possilbe that MX could have used them to make his KH, we just don't know yet.

What you could put into concideration, I think though that maybe MX knew how to get to KH, he was just smarter than XH and wanted to make his own so that he wouldn't be destroyed by light. Xemnas made his own so that he could get his heart back, as well as for the other Org members, but the logic behind making his own was probably to avoid the light that surrounded it in the Heart of All Worlds.

tdc456

What you could put into concideration, I think though that maybe MX knew how to get to KH, he was just smarter than XH and wanted to make his own so that he wouldn't be destroyed by light. Xemnas made his own so that he could get his heart back, as well as for the other Org members, but the logic behind making his own was probably to avoid the light that surrounded it in the Heart of All Worlds.

i like how you think man
it took me a while to completely think this theory through

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
1. Kingdom Hearts was not a place.

2.In order to have supreme power of KH he would need hearts not keyblades.

3. We don't know enough about keychains yet.

I like the idea about the chasers being enemies, but they could just as much be VAT chasing MX and DS. Personally I don't know what the chasers are so I won't apply it to any certain person or thing. Really, it's not a bad theory I just don't completely agree with it.

xickae

About DS is possible but what about the "Chasers"??? How could them hold keyblades??? If you're meaning that they only searched and after that DS took them, how much time are you thinking about?? 'Cause to gather all of those keyblades took REALLY LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Why only after all the keyblades were gathered??? Are saying that VAT and VAT's master never noticed what MX was doing??? Because that's almost impossible to hide.

1. Kingdom Hearts was not a place.

In KH 1 KH was a door leading to the helm of darkness or something. Assuming that at the time that runs BBS, then this KH can be considered the place tdc456 is saying MX is looking for. Maybe he confused the name with the place (he actually wants the power of darkness within the door to KH and thought this place between the door to KH and KH itself is called Kingdom Hearts) or simply since the hearts goes somewhere, then this somewhere (KH) also can be considered a place.

2.In order to have supreme power of KH he would need hearts not keyblades.

I agree. But at the same time I disagree. Let me explain: indeed heart is needed, but since keyblades only goes for strong hearted people, maybe MX knows a way to use the keyblades power stead of hearts.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
quoted from xickae
In KH 1 KH was a door leading to the helm of darkness or something. Assuming that at the time that runs BBS, then this KH can be considered the place tdc456 is saying MX is looking for. Maybe he confused the name with the place (he actually wants the power of darkness within the door to KH and thought this place between the door to KH and KH itself is called Kingdom Hearts) or simply since the hearts goes somewhere, then this somewhere (KH) also can be considered a place.

The door in KH1 was not kingdom hearts itself, it was the door to darkness. Besides that kingdom hearts is more of a thing than a place. It is not actually know if it is possible to go into kingdom hearts. It is just a collection of the hearts of worlds and people.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I know not to double post I was tryin to quote xickae and screwd up. Hence the editing of the 2nd post since I can't delete it.

tdc456

sorry Ulima Fenrir
but you misunderstand my theory
1. in KH1 that door was the door that leads to Kingdom Hearts therefore it is a place
2. that heart moon in the sky is the KH MX created for himself out the keybladers who keyblades he took
3. time doesnt necesarilly have to do with DS looking for the keybladers
4. xickae: the Chasers may or may not be able to hold the keyblades im not saying they are or arent like the Heartless that fear they could be completely different

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
1. in KH1 that door was the door that leads to Kingdom Hearts therefore it is a place
2. that heart moon in the sky is the KH MX created for himself out the keybladers who keyblades he took

Let me clarify my opinion. kingdom hearts itself was in darkness. The door that was opened, the door to darkness, was in an actual place. KH itself was a thing inside of a place. Kingdom hearts itself is not made from keyblades, it is made up of hearts. If it was made from keyblades it would be Kingdom Keyblades.

tdc456

your still misunderstanding
MX may be making his own Kingdom Hearts
in order to do that he needs the strong heartsof keybladers
in order for that he must use them and their keyblades
im not saying that he is using the real Kingdom Hearts
he is using his own version of it

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ok, now i know what you mean. When you said hearts of keybladers I know exactly what you mean.

Tell me if I have this right. By taking the hearts of keyblade wielders, which are strong hearts, he gains the power of the hearts towards his KH and the power of their keyblades / keychains.

xickae

4. xickae: the Chasers may or may not be able to hold the keyblades im not saying they are or arent like the Heartless that fear they could be completely different

I know they are different. But only strong hearted people and their nobodies (like Sora - Roxas) can hold keyblades. And I don't think the Chasers are strong hearted kind doesn't fit, and obviously their aren't nobodies of key bearers. That's why I said that.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
As Hades reminds everyone we have no idea what the chasers are since they could apply to multiple things in BBS. The enemies could be chasing keyblades, VAT are chasing MX and DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back