• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My Fanfic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I really wanted to write a fanfic, I may not be very good at it, I may get more experience though, I hope you like it, here it is!

Beginings for the end

Prologue

Sora had come home from school, flopped on his bed from his hard day. The second week he had been back on the islands, he was glad he was back. He finally got to think about his friends, the two companions that had stuck with him, Donald and Goofy. The other friends he had made, Tarzan and Jane, who had taught Sora and Donald about true friends. Alladin, a thoughtful side kick that would do anything to get his true love back. Many more friends he had made along the trip, then Sora thought about the things that had accomplished, he had saved kingdom hearts twice, from Ansem the fake and the nobody. Sora asked himself if he would ever see them again, he had promised so many that he would meet them again. Then he heard a terrible scream coming from downstairs, Sora ran down the stairs and searched his mother,

"Sora!" he heard his mother scream again

"Stay away you evil....." he heard the voice say again

Sora heard the voice coming from the kitchen, he saw a creature that he had never seen before, he summoned the keyblade to come. He looked at his hand, he saw nothing, the keyblade had not come when it was called, then a figure appeared in front of him, it laughed at Sora's attempt to summon his weapon.

"Do not even try" the figure said, Sora noticed that his mother was not in the room, he turned to exit the room and look for her but he couldn't, there was a force field around the door, he couldn't get through.

A keyblade appeared in the persons hand, it was a shape of keyblade that Sora had never seen, then Sora noticed the mist around the person in front of him.

"I just thought i would show you one last time of the island that you have lived on for a long time"

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sora asked as the man started making things in the kitchen dissapear, then the walls came of.
Sora suddenly noticed the cyclone outside.

The person behind him laughed again, and dissapeared with Sora, leaving the Island, Riku and Kiari to fight for themselves.

Bloodgift

How about it?
By the way, I have written some more! Chapter 1 is really a bit confusing,

I do know what most of you are thinking and yes, it is not explained well and is a bit weird, but that is the point, trust me you'll see!! I have purposely done that!!

Chapter 1

Sora wanted to go back to the island, to save Kairi, Riku and everyone else on it, then he thought of a better thing to think about, who had taken him?

"Wake up Sora!" he heard a familiar voice say

Sora opened his eyes, to see Donald staring at him,

"Finally, your awake" Donald said

"Why are you here?" Sora asked Donald

"Well..." Donald started but another familiar voice continued for him

"Well, sorry to interupt you there Donald but let me explain" a voice in the corner explained, Sora looked over at the voice, he saw Goofy, leaning up against the dark wall,

"A man brought us here, we were attacked by this creature that-" Goofy was interupted by Sora

"You too?" Sora asked

"Yup!" the other two explained

'Wow' Sora thought to himself,

"What's going on then?" Sora asked his two friends but they just shrugged, Sora wondered who could have taken himself, Donald and Goofy to this place, then his train of thought stopped as he saw a dog,

"Pluto!" Donald yelled as he ran forward to give the dog a hug,

"Hey wait a minute!" Sora said,

"I thought that pluto went with you to the castle"

"He did, but this fella' came and took us both here, he said that we should take one last look at our castle, then we were put here, we thought that we would never see pluto again"

"Hey, that's exactly what he said to me!"

"Hey Donald, I just realised, what do you think happened to the king?"

Then there was an akward silence, nobody wanted to talk as they realised that they would have to find the king somwhere in the galexy, then they thought about what had happened, they had just realised that they are going on another adventure to find the king, but this time, the king did not know where he was, and he had not left purposly.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Wow. You need to organize your ideas. this is way too confusing to follow. Also, description is lacking very much.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think it's good but as one once said: SHOW NOT TELL! I think you know where I'm getting otherwise. Kinda wondering if he had a dream or not in chapter one. XD

Bloodgift

How about it?
....Fine! Okay but this might take a while

Because Sora was on Destiny Islands, the cyclone outside was ripping the world apart, which only happened when,

A) That creature came

and

B) That man came

They came because of Sora's heart power, which is from how many friends he has, with more friends he gains heart power and with the friends he loses he loses heart power, heart power is a bit like health, the man that came to destiny islands was after Sora's heart power... and because people kept asking I told you, it is not described PURPOSLY the rest will be explained, as this would have been in the next couple of chapters..... and remember, I'm not very good so don't go easy on me, tell me what's wrong.... also because he has not seen his friends for a while they have one by one been forgetting him, so he was losing heart power, which means he must gain his old friends back and maybe gain new ones! But Donald and Goofy remembered him as the memories were stronger!! And Donald and Goofy were taken to the Realm of Darkness 2 too because they were losing friends from worlds that they had visited too!! Thanks! And here is chapter 2....

Chapter 2

Then Sora realised it, he had just thought, where was he, he could see nothing, just blackness. He wondered where he actually was, he had been in the realm of darkness before, but this place felt different.

"Hey Goo-" he started but realised that Donald and Goofy had fallen asleep, and eventually Sora fell into a restless sleep.

"Sora!" he heard a girls voice call, he turned to see Jane running away from some heartless, then he ran to help her, but somone stepped in front of him,

"Sora finally, your here!" Jane said,

"Tarzan ran away to the tree-house with Daddy, they need your help and so do I"

"Don't worry I'll help you!" a brave voice that sounded like his own said, Sora looked at the figure that stepped in front of him. He saw his own face.

Then the jungle swallowed him, the real him, and he was found in a different world,

"Jafar!" he heard somone say, "Jafar come back, Sora, I need you to follow him while I find Jasmine"

"Okay!" he heard himself say, but it wasn't really him, he saw himself run of towards the desert, following Jafar.

Then he got put into another world, this time he saw Xigbar,

"Roxas!" Xigbar exclaimed "Come back to us"

"Stop calling me Roxas!" he heard himself say once again, then Xigbar battled with the fake Sora, then Sora was put into another world, but this time he knew he wasn't dreaming, he knew that it was reality.

Sora was back in the dark realm 2, well that's what he called it. He could not see Donald, he looked franticly in the gloomy darkness for him, but then eventually his eyes reajusted and he could see him, then he realised that they were awake.

"Goofy, should we tell Sora about the Heart power yet?"

"Gosh Donald, I just don't think that he's ready" Goofy whispered

Sora walked over to them, he had heard them but he knew that he wasn't have, so he kept quiet and didn't ask.

"Hey guys!" Sora said as he walked over to them

"Hey Sora!"

"Hey Donald and Goofy I was wondering, how are we going to get outa' here?"

Then Goofy and Donald looked at eachother, then at Sora as they thought about what Sora had said

If there is any further questions please ask!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well....it's nice! So is it a vision or what? A dream? Sounds a little bit like my fanfic but just stating. Anyway, it seems alright. Sounds like it's happening by fast. A little but nevertheless, I think it's alright.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Wow....I thought that I would have everybody saying how terrible it was!! I'm usually better at other stories, but I will continue with what I started!!

Chapter 3 is coming soon

Bloodgift

How about it?
I'm sorry for the double post, I will put one chapter more, if it is dead I will leave it after the 3rd chapter, I am working on it, but school work is starting to take over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back