• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Fan character~Xeyla. <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRemnantxX

Okay! I just went and edited her a bit, and re posted her. Go to my first post, click the link, and you'll see she's a little different. I made her boots longer, torso shorter, and made the cloak a bit shorter. :D Thank you for pointing that out Rox! I didn't notice until now how short I made her boots and how long her torso was. >_O

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah right you edited it a little. It looked really good anyways, looks great now.
good stuff.

Raiko

Come break me down
Its great noticing that!!! you're great keep it up!
out of topic~ps DOUBLE POSTING AAAAAHHHHHH!dont be angry at me.just press edit and then add the thing you want to add

Raiko

Come break me down
thats ok. no way!! 100 posts?*bangs head on computer* back to topic ummm....i think it would also be better if she had a pose or something it might make it a bit interesting

XxRemnantxX

Well the main reason of this picture was to be a reference picture of her. And if I needed to, use it to edit her look. I have other pictures of her posing, but they're on paper and my scanner is busted. D:

captain

Bronze Member
Really like the picture! I told you she will enter the RP, and that's a promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back