• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► My download speed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Oh wow, my speedtest beat you like a boss.

I feel good for once....qq

I hope your sister messes with your MTU. ;]

But, meh, don't really care about the speed as long as it's 1+. I'm patient, if I download something, I'll do something to entertain myself and wait. Spent some time doing this while downloading 1.5+ GBs files.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quote from pingtest:

Ping: This measurement tells how long it takes a "packet" of data to travel from your computer to a server on the Internet and back. Whenever you experience delayed responses in Internet applications - this would be due to a higher than desired ping. Similar to packet loss, lower is better when it comes to ping. A result below 100 ms should be expected from any decent broadband connection.

Jitter: Once you understand ping, jitter should also make sense. Jitter is merely the variance in measuring successive ping tests. Zero jitter means the results were exactly the same every time, and anything above zero is the amount by which they varied. Like the other quality measurements, a lower jitter value is better. And while some jitter should be expected over the Internet, having it be a small fraction of the ping result is ideal.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
1092484114.png
[/URL][/IMG] here is mines

31250535.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back