• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Burthdays are so cool. i am going give u a present so im going to give u a rep point. not to shabby huh. lol have a good time on your b-day. lol

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthdat to you,

Happy birthday dear tsukiusagimochi~~
happy birthday to you~~~~~~

Have a happy birthday :D:D:D

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Happy B-day tsukiusagimochi. Dang your name is hard to spell, pronounce & remember.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Blue Mage said:
Happy B-day tsukiusagimochi. Dang your name is hard to spell, pronounce & remember.

its not hard to spell. pronounce it like this ( t*su*ki*u*sa*gi*mo*chi) sounds u=ou,a=ah,i=ee,o=o. prounce the rest in english letters. hmm... its easy for me to remember thats why i choose it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!..hehe...

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well happy B-day tsukiusagimochi and dont worry if ltk puts that lady on.i shall destroy it with my spear *grabs a near by spear of metal death!* (basicly all the total BULLS**T topics ltk was on he had that lady and i killed her all those times muwahahahahahahaha) and happy b-day! my b-day was like july but i never posted xD so lets celebrate *hands out some cake and milk to everybody*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oooah! =P Happy Birthday! Your like, getting older. =O I hope you ish enjoying yee life. xD

No cake? o.o

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
hey i gave cake and milk out xD *gives Monkey a pice of cake and some milk xD*

PARRRTY xD well happy b-day do you have a rpg file ill give you gil!

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
YAY!! Happy Bday for whenever it was... you just wait till you hit around 16-17... then you'll know what parties are! :D *has a glass of milk* Thanks, thats very refreshing... wait a sec, im lactos-intolerant!! *throws up on the next poster...* sowwie... :(:p

PS. wanna be buddies??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back