• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

VAT are keyblade trainies and they use real keyblades but only get KC's when they pass the academy. MX is tainted by the Darkness and leaves with Xehanort his apprentice and Vens best friend (This is a theory of mine if you want to see it is titled Ven and DS friends) The two leave for the darkness. Eventually MX sees that the darkness is evil and also relizes that Xehanort is gone to far. He then asks VAT to correct his mistake of bringing his apprentince into darkness. Ven leaves to fight on his own and is quickly beaten and then mickey and the others come to help. After a long fight it is just down to DS and Ven again they continue to fight and just as Ven is about to be beaten MX throws himself in front the attack and is slayed. Ven IS PISSED and goes into a rage pumbles DS and "kills" him But what really happened was DS opened a portal to a random world and escapes but not without losing his memorys due to being beaten up. So Ven doesn't see him and assumes he killed he and is overcome with grief and then asks Terra and/or Aqua to erase him, they grant his wish and take his heart place it in Sora. Well that was long! Now I will go to my fire proof dome for 2 days.

A

Audo

VAT are keyblade trainies and they use real keyblades but only get KC's when they pass the academy. MX is tainted by the Darkness and leaves with Xehanort his apprentice and Vens best friend (This is a theory of mine if you want to see it is titled Ven and DS friends) The two leave for the darkness. Eventually MX sees that the darkness is evil and also relizes that Xehanort is gone to far. He then asks VAT to correct his mistake of bringing his apprentince into darkness. Ven leaves to fight on his own and is quickly beaten and then mickey and the others come to help. After a long fight it is just down to DS and Ven again they continue to fight and just as Ven is about to be beaten MX throws himself in front the attack and is slayed. Ven IS PISSED and goes into a rage pumbles DS and "kills" him But what really happened was DS opened a portal to a random world and escapes but not without losing his memorys due to being beaten up. So Ven doesn't see him and assumes he killed he and is overcome with grief and then asks Terra and/or Aqua to erase him, they grant his wish and take his heart place it in Sora. Well that was long! Now I will go to my fire proof dome for 2 days.
As Omni would say "DS is too short to be Xehanort"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
MX is tainted by the Darkness and leaves with Xehanort his apprentice and Vens best friend (This is a theory of mine if you want to see it is titled Ven and DS friends)

DS =/= Xehanort... DS is too short to be Xehanort, since DS is shorter than MX and Xehanort is roughly around the size of MX...

Eventually MX sees that the darkness is evil and also relizes that Xehanort is gone to far.

Eh... Except MX still seems to be using darkness at the end of BBS and still seems as evil as ever...

After a long fight it is just down to DS and Ven again they continue to fight and just as Ven is about to be beaten MX throws himself in front the attack and is slayed.

Except, the FM+ secret ending takes place toward the end and MX froze Ven and brutily beat Terra... I doubt MX, who seems to dislike VAT, would sacrifice himself...

Ven IS PISSED and goes into a rage pumbles DS and "kills" him But what really happened was DS opened a portal to a random world and escapes but not without losing his memorys due to being beaten up.

Except, again, DS is too short and we already have seen MX in the end, who simply raped VAT...

So Ven doesn't see him and assumes he killed he and is overcome with grief and then asks Terra and/or Aqua to erase him,

When Ven asked to be erased most likely happened before the secret ending, most likely to prevent MX from reaching his goals...

graypeople

it wuld b a pretty good theory but i think terra wuld hav more 2 do wit da game den wat u stated, it seems 2 me like terra is more of the main character rather then ven but still that was good, u gotta b pretty smart 2 come up wit sumthin like dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back