• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BBS 358/2 days theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky_Sea_Land

Hey I'm Sutaa!! (Star in japanese) And these are my theories! Roxas = Ven with memory erased. Aqua=Xion trying to help Ven and Terra remember their past lives. Terra=Xehanort in the future trying to get revenge for what master Xehanort did to Vens heart. This is me: I'm Soras sister. Born in destiny islands raised in Crystal Rock. Born 10 mins before sora in love with riku if you post comments i'll tell you more!!!!!

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Hey I'm Sutaa!! (Star in japanese) And these are my theories! Roxas = Ven with memory erased. Aqua=Xion trying to help Ven and Terra remember their past lives. Terra=Xehanort in the future trying to get revenge for what master Xehanort did to Vens heart. This is me: I'm Soras sister. Born in destiny islands raised in Crystal Rock. Born 10 mins before sora in love with riku if you post comments i'll tell you more!!!!!

Your theories on the new games are welcome, your fantasies on the other hand belong in the Role Play sections.

Please think before you post, may this be a lesson to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back