• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Awesome Kh3 theory please tell me what you think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this an Idea you would like to see?

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeys Keyblade

I remember that at the end of the whole kh2 game mickey,Donald and Goofy went back to Disney Castle right? (if someone else had this idea, sorry went through forum thread and didnt see it.) I was thinking something on a WIDE scale like How COM worked in the sense that you got to play as Riku after you beat the game as sora. How about if you first played as sora with Riku and Kairi (and since she was one of the Princess of Heart She could act like a white mage or something for battle signifigance.)You go as them through FF worlds and somehow the Creator should shorten it so there can be at least 2 playable worlds. But put a couble of firmiliar Disney worlds in it. (I know there are only gonna be 5 or 6 FF worlds before a Kh3 comes out). But I think they could do it. for this and possibly another Kh. Than before the last world you need to Than start the story with mickey Donald and Goofy and since there a popular trio maybe they can have some cool attacks together and with them you would go to Disney worlds Galore and fight heartless while you go to Disney worlds sora was at and the characters at those Disney worlds would tell them where Sora was heading if they knew and than when you would also go to the last world where sora would be It will show a high Def cut scene of Sora and Co. and Mickey and Co. entering at the same time But only the keyblade masters can come in that world so Than you Have Sora Mickey and Riku for the final battle. And the reason for there Travels:

Sora and Riku (also King Mickey) notice a army of Nobodys and Heartless together full Dustructive Intent. They all realize that they needed to find the source after they destroy Every world so they travel and Defend the worlds and it goes in that KH order from there.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Well,that wouldnt make a KHIII though.KHIII needs new storyline with some new characters and enemies. =)

Caminee

i like what they r doing now, disney worlds with FF characters and if it was sora riku kairi then thats 3 keybladers which is all attack and i wouldnt want to play as mickey cuz his controls were too wierd in KH2

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The one thing I like is the seperation of Sora and disney worlds. In KH2, Sora + Disney World = Filler. Although if they can make it like KH1 I have no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back