• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my 14 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
or maybe she turned into a heartless again,theres nnothing that says you cant turn into a heartless again

and suffering angel it didnt seem like you guys were joking to me

She never turned into a heartless for obvious reasons (I don't think I have to explain).
And yes, if you lack a sense of humor they were joking.

xxxtonyxxxx

First of all, Princesses of Heart are incapable of becoming heartless, due to the fact that their hearts contain no darkness.
Secondly, I think that we would know if Kairi lost her heart again; in case you haven't figured it out yet, that would be a pretty important piece of information to be overlooked like you're suggesting.

ok but im sayin maybe when she brought sora back to life she somehow cast off a nobody

and we never knew nobody's were created in kh1 but then we found out dont you think that was a important piece?so maybe we'll find out in 358/2 if she did produce another nobody

and dying slow how does it make no sense?

Iridium

Awards
Um no, all she did was help sora regain his original human form.
That's about it.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
and suffering angel it didnt seem like you guys were joking to me

Then you majorly lack a sense of humor.

and we never knew nobody's were created in kh1 but then we found out dont you think that was a important piece?so maybe we'll find out in 358/2 if she did produce another nobody

She can't.

A person can't produce two Nobodies. That's impossible and makes no sense.

Sora is the only exception because he had two hearts within him in KH1. So, when he released his heart, Roxas was made his Nobody and Namine was made Kairi's Nobody.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
ok but im sayin maybe when she brought sora back to life she somehow cast off a nobody

You must be a very confused individual, and I highly suggest that you read the KHInsider plot summaries of both Kingdom Hearts I and II.

Dyingslow666

I'm in reneeski's sig...awesome....

And how can a person have 2 hearts, that'd be cool but no, I mena Sora had two hearts but it was Kari's heart and his, a person cant have both of the sme hearts, it just makes no sense

xxxtonyxxxx

ok i have a question at what point did sora have kairi's heart

(i'm not saying that because i doubt you guys it's because i dont remember)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

(i'm not saying that because i doubt you guys it's because i dont remember)

It's called KH1.
You know, from when she disappeared on the Islands up to when he turned into a Heartless to release it and balance the Keyhole to Darkness. That's why Rikunort's weird Keyblade was formed, to release the last PoH's Heart from Sora's body.
You know, Namine? She didn't just appear one fine day for no reason at all, ya know.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I always wondered why we do this. We have all these expectations and then when we see who it actually is, we arn't that suprised. I'd rather stick with R-K And SA's version, cause even if it were true i'd still be suprised.

Edit: *:lol:* at SA's "Rikunort"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Kairi's heart migrated to Sora when the heartless attacked Destiny Islands, and that silhouette of Kairi passed through Sora.
(Well, it wasn't exactly a silhouette, but I can't seem to find the correct term at this time.)
Again, I highly, highly suggest that you play Kingdom Hearts I, or at least read the plot summary.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I always wondered why we do this. We have all these expectations and then when we see who it actually is, we arn't that suprised. I'd rather stick with R-K And SA's version, cause even if it were true i'd still be suprised.

Because family being important would be a twist xD

Edit: *:lol:* at SA's "Rikunort"

's how a lot of people refer to both the possessed Riku in KH1 and to Riku in Xehanort's Heartless' form in KH2 :3 I love that term.

xxxtonyxxxx

*EPIC FACEPALM*

Did you even play KH1?

Her heart went inside Sora's body when she went through him in the Secret Place on DI the night of the storm.
\

yea i did i got it on the day it came out and i beat it 3 times because i didnt have a memory card and that was over 5 years ago i dont have memory good enough to remember everything from a game i played 5 years ago

Iridium

Awards
How about you idk, play the game again and buy a memory card.
They aren't that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back