• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's true goal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
We all know that MX is after Kingdom Hearts, forgive me for my ignorance but it still isn't clear to me what he actually wants to do with it. Another keyblade war, and then? Answers would be appreciated.

Muke

whatever
Awards
He wants to create the x-blade.
To do that, 7 pieces of Light have to clash with 13 pieces of darkness, which means that the 7 GoL's have to fight against the 13 SoD's [I think they are SoD's, aren't they?].

Gram

Banned
Awards
If his BBS reports are to be believed, he's out to also completely remake the world as he sees fit.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Master Xehanort's ultimate goal is to ignite the Keyblade War by forging the X-blade, the most powerful of all the keys and the sole companion to Kingdom Hearts itself. To do this, he needs seven Guardians of Light and thirteen Seekers of Darkness to clash in a great battle, for it to be forged. With the X-blade, one can open the True Kingdom Hearts, and Xehanort wants to do this because he is obsessed with witnessing the "light" spoken of, found in Kingdom Hearts, that was found during the last Keyblade War.

Gram said:
If his BBS reports are to be believed, he's out to also completely remake the world as he sees fit.
Yeah, that too. Maybe he wants to take his "Xehanortification" of people (putting his heart in others, like his True Organization), and make everyone in his remade world him...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
In a nutshell, his plan just boils down to "take over the world!!!!!!!!!!". He just won't give a straight answer for it to try and sound clever. D;

His plan was already explained in detail tho, so I don't think I have to elaborate any further.

Awards

What makes him think he'd be able to do that...

Is it because the first keyblade war left the worlds fragmented, so he thinks the war will lead to another change? 0_o

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Is it because the first keyblade war left the worlds fragmented, so he thinks the war will lead to another change? 0_o

There's supposed to be some ultimate power inside of Kingdom Hearts, and Xehanort wants it. We don't know exactly what exactly it'll do, but it would presumably make him a God.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
The assumption I made a long time ago from reading the Xehanort reports is that he seeks immortality...or, ultimate power.
Somewhere in one of the reports, he wrote, "whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human."
No-one really knows what's "greater than human" in this universe.
It could be good or bad, it's never specified.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

That's exactly what he hopes for. He explains it to Eraqus in the flashback that he wishes to see the light those others saw when the first war ended.
He phrases it basically that the first war destroyed the world but made way for a new one. He's basically wanting to repeat that process but with the addition of having gained kingdom hearts and doing whatever he wants to do with the "new" world left in the wake.

The assumption I made a long time ago from reading the Xehanort reports is that he seeks immortality...or, ultimate power.
Somewhere in one of the reports, he wrote, "whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human."
No-one really knows what's "greater than human" in this universe.
It could be good or bad, it's never specified.

I'd lean towards ultimate power or ultimate knowledge. He was desperate to extend his life to see his plans done but never made remarks of immortality. (though that could be cause if he succeeds mortality will be a none issue)

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
That's exactly what he hopes for. He explains it to Eraqus in the flashback that he wishes to see the light those others saw when the first war ended.
He phrases it basically that the first war destroyed the world but made way for a new one. He's basically wanting to repeat that process but with the addition of having gained kingdom hearts and doing whatever he wants to do with the "new" world left in the wake.

Oh, no! Master Xehanort is the one whose planning to bring in Star Wars and Marvel into his new World.
We have to stop him at all cost!
Wait, I know! If and when he reaches the door to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and co. can put a box in front of it.
That'll show 'im.

I'd lean towards ultimate power or ultimate knowledge. He was desperate to extend his life to see his plans done but never made remarks of immortality. (though that could be cause if he succeeds mortality will be a none issue)

This question has probably already been brought up, and I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot if there is an explanation but, if no-one has opened the door before, how did the idea that opening it would grant someone power or longevity/immortality?
It's like saying, "No-one has lived to tell the tale", though said tale is being told.

Anagram

Banned
This question has probably already been brought up, and I'm probably gonna sound like an idiot if there is an explanation but, if no-one has opened the door before, how did the idea that opening it would grant someone power or longevity/immortality?
It's like saying, "No-one has lived to tell the tale", though said tale is being told.

That's a good point. Does anyone really know what'll happen if they use the Xblade on kingdom hearts? (not sure if it's been said anywhere or not. I don't really keep up with finer details)

Jgray123487

Awards
That's a good point. Does anyone really know what'll happen if they use the Xblade on kingdom hearts? (not sure if it's been said anywhere or not. I don't really keep up with finer details)

I think it open the "True" kingdom hearts. Or thats what i gather. The others ones that appeared are artificial.

To answer the original question i believe MX thinks that their is a great power inside it. During the Keyblade war everyone was fighting for it. But Xblade shattered and many people lost their lives because of it (keyblade Graveyard). So if MX was alive during that time(just got me thinking of the rebirth theory) He knew that if he waited he could get the Xblade back himself and then see what KH.But again we dont know the outcome of KHX so we will have to wait and see.

Awards

Hmm. Don't you use the X-blade to open the door to Kingdom Hearts in the first place?
This is more or less what I had figured out:

13 Darknesses + 7 lights -> X-blade forged -> Kingdom Hearts -> Keyblade War -> Ultimate power/knowledge/control over new world

Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back