• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX + Terra= Xehonart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

A Theory: Master Xehonart takes over Terra's Body, thus explaining MX's Youth, and why Xehonart looks like Terra. When Xehonart Becomes a Heartless, the body, Xemnas, becomes Terra again, explaining why he knows of Aqua and Ven. While The heartless is MX, thus explaining his appearence. The lingering sentiment is Terra's Memories/Soul that was pushed out by MX.

Ventus13_15

It kinda makes sense, but if MX was evil, why does Ansem the Wise make him his apprentice?

Ventus13_15

Why would he know that MX is young Xehanort
They probably never meet

He wouldn't, but young MX wouldn't act as kind like he did in KHII. And if he was able to pass for nice, what would he be planning? How would he even be able to take of Terra's Body(Ansem taking over riku doesn't count cause of his voice)

edtheiii

I'm thinking that there was some kind of big fight between Terra and MX, and MX kind of put himself into Terra less knowingly. This happening caused the white hair and yellow eyes and even some sort of massive memory loss. The mind became mostly MX, so thats why Xehanort is so evil. I think AtW found Xehanort because of Mickey, and Mickey would have thought that Xehanort was mostly Terra and not an evil, power hungry sort. Of course I'm probably completely wrong.

Ventus13_15

I'm thinking that there was some kind of big fight between Terra and MX, and MX kind of put himself into Terra less knowingly. This happening caused the white hair and yellow eyes and even some sort of massive memory loss. The mind became mostly MX, so thats why Xehanort is so evil. I think AtW found Xehanort because of Mickey, and Mickey would have thought that Xehanort was mostly Terra and not an evil, power hungry sort. Of course I'm probably completely wrong.
Hey at least it makes sense to me. It would explain why AtW found Xehanort and why he isn't evil.

Sirakneonu

I was just thinking about this theory when reading about Xemnas. I mean....just looking at Xemnas' face and hair reminds me of Terra.
Xemnas_Days.png

Plus you saying that the shell left behind is Terra is spot on. It makes perfect sense. After Xehanort became a heartless, the heart was cast out, and all what was left was Terra's body that was deformed by the darkness.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Makes sense. MX and ASoD do have the same clothes and ASoD is young Xehanort's heartless.
Makes sense, too.

Jack_Tsuchiyama

Isn't this theory proven also by the fact that when Xehanort was taken in, he had no memories?
I swear, I heard that somewhere...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I wonder what Braig was thinking. Do you think he thought Xemnas was Terra?
Braig has meet Terra so do you think he would notice something?

Jack_Tsuchiyama

I wonder what Braig was thinking. Do you think he thought Xemnas was Terra?
Braig has meet Terra so do you think he would notice something?
Hmm... you'd think so. But honestly, in what I've seen of Braig's personality, he'd rather smile about it and keep it to himself and see if anyone else can figure it out.
However, i can easily be proven wrong, and anyone else's opinion is much requested by me ^_^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back