• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Must...defeat...evrae!!! (FFX)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Don't use Yuna. My team was Tidus, Wakka, and Lulu. Use Tidus to cast the best haste you have, and the fact that he can tell Cid to attack Evrae. Use Wakka to attack from afar. Lulu is useful since her array of magic and whatnot. The fight actually isn't that hard. Just remember that whenever your team is in danger, switch to Rikku and use an Al Bhed potion. You should have plenty from the Bikanel Island/Home/Sanubia Desert.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Rebirth Motum said:
how about casting slow on evrae as well? and power breaking him?

Slow does help. As for Power Break, go ahead and check, I'm not sure if he's immuned to it or not.

Also, I forgot to add something. When Evrae closes in on your party, switch to your most powerful party. (Which in my case was Tidus, Auron, and Lulu.) That way you can damage him alot quicker. And repeat the process, and he actually is not that hard.

P.S. Hopefully you are well built up on the Sphere Grid, otherwise the fight actually is hard. One of my friends actually had to start the game over since he was so crappily built up.

aerith-angel

Yuna isn't in your party when you fight Evrae. Power Break does cut down on Evrae's attack. Hastega is a must, since when you vut down Evrae to about 11,000HP he casts haste on himself. Don't bother with slow on him, he auto-hastes himself. Keep Evrae far away so Cid can hit him with missiles, until Evrae castes haste on himself. From then on you should keep hitting him with your strong characters, and use Rikku's Al Bhed potion often.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
aerith-angel said:
Yuna isn't in your party when you fight Evrae. Power Break does cut down on Evrae's attack. Hastega is a must, since when you vut down Evrae to about 11,000HP he casts haste on himself. Don't bother with slow on him, he auto-hastes himself. Keep Evrae far away so Cid can hit him with missiles, until Evrae castes haste on himself. From then on you should keep hitting him with your strong characters, and use Rikku's Al Bhed potion often.

i think he meant on his way to get yuna. not yuna in your party.

Masamune

Big Boss
well he wasnt that hard for me cause my strongest party members were real strong auron could hit about 5000 in a single blow and tidus 2000 wakka 1000
so i just casted hastaga and hacked at him and pulled back when i needed to heal

and as for after beating him when u have to fight the gaurds first try to take out the kicking robot because if u defeat everyone than the robot will start ejecting ur characters out of battle.......

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I just used Auron, Tidus, and wakka. I would use Tidus to cate Hastega, then, from afar, hit him with Wakka. Then, I would move in and hit him with Auron, then on Tidus turn, pull out. Repeat ^_^

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Rebirth Motum said:
I'm guessing i should restart then...cause i do not have hastega and MY auron hits about...700 or so...lol...I guess I'll just restart...oh well...more work, but it's normally fun...lol
That's a mix if you have him built and if you have a good weapon. Try buying a new weapon and check.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
that guy was easy i used tidus auron and lulu kill him in 1min and 50 secs

Masamune

Big Boss
Rebirth Motum said:
I'm guessing i should restart then...cause i do not have hastega and MY auron hits about...700 or so...lol...I guess I'll just restart...oh well...more work, but it's normally fun...lol

well u dont have to restart u could just bash the fiends that appear inside the airship and gain sphere levels and u might want to customize a weapon to make it real good and powerful..........

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
How are you no where near it.... Even if you rushed, you should have it already.... w/e.
If you do start a new game, wherever Tidus starts just follow the path and don't open any locks on the way. Following the 'path' should allow you to get the character's main skills. This applies for all characters.

Dark Fire

evrae is so hard, i had the same trouble. but my trouble was i couldn't save yuna. anywas us tidus, rikku and lulu i recon, and change to auron every so often (when close auron, far way lulu). once u get evrae close, get auron out to beat the crap out of him. and have albed potions handy, use haste on characters as well. once he starts to go crazy save their overdrives and pound him.
That should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back