• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Murder Mesa (Signups/OOC) [Murder Mysery]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm...

A problem I forsee with multiple characters is if I make one the murderer and tell you, then technically your other character will be doing the best to avoid it? Or you'll just avoid killing your own character.

Akans

「moriya」
Actually I would have been the type to kill off my other character first to throw off suspicion from myself xD

I see what you mean though. Ah well, I hate playing multiple characters anyways.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Sorry for double post, just to post the poorly designed ground floor built in 5 minutes with laptop touch mouse by GIMP. Just to give a basic idea of the outline of the mansion.

[img]http://i.imagehost.org/0161/test.jpg[/img]

Servant's quarters are for when this mansion used to be inhabited. Now there are no servants there, so it's basically an empty place. What is IMPORTANT there is that there are 4 MASTER KEYS in the Servant's Room, which can open any door in the mansion. And for backup, there's also a key store, where there are 2 of each key to a room in each mansion, in the Servant's quarters, opened by the Master Key. Each person will take one key, unless they request to have both. You people will have to discuss in the RP how you would like to distribute the Master Keys.

Hope this gives an idea. And I don't think we can start the RP without about 10 characters, or else the Murderer kills 2 people in one go now and the Challenger can't solve it and it's all over.

Akans

「moriya」
Hmm if you want, I can create a more detailed map later, like where the doors are, windows, and maybe a second/third floor?

I call dibs on the Game Room as Kalik's bedroom :D

Akans

「moriya」
I haven't made any floors yet xD

*sigh* People don't like trying new things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back