• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

multi. 365/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
well i dont have anyother friends a fan of kh so it could get boring after beating , i might get one of my friends to buy it or get it for his b-day.hes said hes wanted to try out the series but he has no ps2 just a wii.

EDIT. Sorry about double thread super slow internet.:cursing:

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

You mean if you can connect with people far away over wi-fi? I haven't heard one way or the other, actually.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dont think that it has beeen said to have wi-fi qualities yet. So as of now I think that ad-hoc is its best bet.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah, we don't know yet, But I do really hope that there will be Wi-Fi connection. (why not?)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, we don't know yet, But I do really hope that there will be Wi-Fi connection. (why not?)

I dislike playing online cause of cheats. People always cheat online *remembers Mario Kart DS Online*I could never win. dX

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... Let's just hope that people wont cheat (yeah right..)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Playing with cheaters is not fun. its more frustrating than anything.

Alpha_Sonix

Maybe it'll have friend codes, I would be willing to share my friend codes with anyone that I know won't cheat, I hated Mario Kart DS because of these cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back