• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► Mp3 players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Do you have any? If so, what model or brand? My iPod Touch broke months ago so I want this baby: Coby 4GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (MP815-4GBLK) - Black - Future Shop

Like the look, 4gb is fine for my taste. Mainly it fits within my budget as well. For now I have to use my phone to listen to music, though putting the songs on their is a hassel and not being able to make playlists (and among other things) is a drawback.

KeybladeBandit

Apparently I do, lol. I used 100 GB of it already! I download a lot of music, but a lot of the space is dedicated to movies/TV shows as well.

Vixx

You pack anime in your pod?
I dont have anime on mine, i got an mp3 and then i got a pod but the screens broke...i keep all my anime on dvd, my behind the scenes on my mp3, and my movies and tv shows...on tv lol...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I recently got a deal on woot for an 8GB new iPod Nano for summat like $80 or $90 so that's what I'm using at the moment.

Though it can play video, I really don't need it for anything but music.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I have a 16 GB iPod Touch. I wish I could upgrade to the 3rd generation, because the wifi for my iPod keeps messing up and has for the past month or so and I don't know if it's my internet or iPod. :/

Shadow Key

I have an iPod Nano-chromatic.

I have enough to buy an iPod touch, which I like, but I'm thinking about buying the LBP 2 Collectors Edition instead. Sackboy's adorable.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
8 GB iTouch. I only use it for the apps and music and I delete songs I know I won't listen to anymore in the future. I never use it for movies/videos.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
An 8GB iPod Nano. Going to upgrade my crappy cellphone for the new iPhone in September..just never drop the freaking thing. D:

Omni Terra

Awards
29265144_260.jpg
I'm pretty happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back