• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Move your feet (lmao!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

_Riku_

(^^)V
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
The funniest thing about this vid is the perverts that commented it..lol..that poor exposed child.......hahahahahahaha I feel bad for her....and the 4,691 people who saw her....
Haha, yeah the comments were way funnier than the movie. I just thought it was kind of stupid, but way to go online predators. xD

-Quiverr-

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
The funniest thing about this vid is the perverts that commented it..lol..that poor exposed child.......hahahahahahaha I feel bad for her....and the 4,691 people who saw her....
exposed?? she's the one who danced and posted it. no one had a gun to her head. its her own fault that she was exposed to "online predators."

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
  • Retired Staff
michellesusername said:
PLEASE DELETE MY VIDEO! I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO GET THIS EXPOSED. I ONLY MADE THIS VIDEO AS A JOKE TO A FRIEND. PLEASE DELETE IT, AND TELL OTHERS WHO HAVE UPLOADED IT TO DO THE SAME. PLEASE ITS REALLY WORRYING ME THAT IT GOT THIS EXPOSED!
^^I still felt sorry cuz of this....she was exposed I felt bad....then laughed cuz of the predators....I love youtube

S

Shadow Soldier

She have a brain tumor or something? And this isnt the funniest thing I ever seen. The Final Fantasy VII Advent Children parodies posted back were funnier.