• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Move your feet (lmao!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
The funniest thing about this vid is the perverts that commented it..lol..that poor exposed child.......hahahahahahaha I feel bad for her....and the 4,691 people who saw her....

Haha, yeah the comments were way funnier than the movie. I just thought it was kind of stupid, but way to go online predators. xD

-Quiverr-

Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
The funniest thing about this vid is the perverts that commented it..lol..that poor exposed child.......hahahahahahaha I feel bad for her....and the 4,691 people who saw her....

exposed?? she's the one who danced and posted it. no one had a gun to her head. its her own fault that she was exposed to "online predators."

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
michellesusername said:
PLEASE DELETE MY VIDEO! I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO GET THIS EXPOSED. I ONLY MADE THIS VIDEO AS A JOKE TO A FRIEND. PLEASE DELETE IT, AND TELL OTHERS WHO HAVE UPLOADED IT TO DO THE SAME. PLEASE ITS REALLY WORRYING ME THAT IT GOT THIS EXPOSED!
^^I still felt sorry cuz of this....she was exposed I felt bad....then laughed cuz of the predators....I love youtube

S

Shadow Soldier

She have a brain tumor or something? And this isnt the funniest thing I ever seen. The Final Fantasy VII Advent Children parodies posted back were funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back