• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mother 3 / EarthBound 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It's been un/officially in development for quite some time, but it's good to see this.

2006, spring, for the GBA.

Apparently uses the same logo as the canceled N64 version.

K

Kegluneq

I hear earthbound is one of the or is the rarest snes game out there. Wish i could play. My bro likes it alot he played it back in his day :p

I hear u can eat ketchup in it, is that true?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've heard about this game for sometime now I do remember them making a Earthbound 2 for the N64 but it got cancelled because no one I believe didn't know how to use like 3D graphics they were to use to the 2D thing but none the less I've played Earthbound never beat it I did get to the end where I was trying to beat Pokey and yes Ness is the main character but I like to call him Tyler it sounds cooler but Earthbound for the SNES was like one of the fun games I ever did play and you can still play but on an Emulator or just buy the Mother 2 for GBA

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
seshomaru677 said:
I hear u can eat ketchup in it, is that true?
If my memory serves me right, it's a condiment. You can put it on burgers, fries, pizza and cookies to regain more HP when you eat said foodstuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back