• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Zexion theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
Did any1 besides moi notice that when roxas fought sora, that roxas said "why did he choose you?" Also, in Proof of Existence in TWTNW, Zexion's weapon plaque was smashed. Maybe he was the former keyblade master, and when he died his soul had to choose a new master for the key. Just a thought, but tell me whatcha' guys think.:)

He wasn't a keyblade master, just another one of Ansem's apprentice, and yes I did notice it was smashed.. When I first visited the room.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
yes i saw it smashed

5 kings of twilight-just bcuz he was an apprentice, doesnt mean he could of been a former keyblace bearer, dont criticize the kid

nice theory

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Dragon_Keyblade said:
Did any1 besides moi notice that when roxas fought sora, that roxas said "why did he choose you?" Also, in Proof of Existence in TWTNW, Zexion's weapon plaque was smashed. Maybe he was the former keyblade master, and when he died his soul had to choose a new master for the key. Just a thought, but tell me whatcha' guys think.:)

I think Roxas was refering to Riku. I think that Roxas ment that why did Riku choose Sora as a friend, what is so good about Sora? Roxas soon found out when Sora was in the middle of Kairi and Riku on the platform and he found out that Sora is Riku's friend, that is why. Remeber Roxas says: ohh thats why, when Sora was standing inbetween Riku and Kairi on the platform.

For one the Keyblade is not a male of female. It is an object/weapon that can only be wielded by strong hearted people. No losts souls has any grip on the Keyblade I can tell you that.

If the past wielder of Keyblade had chosen a master of the Keyblade then why did Riku take the Keyblade from Sora in Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts?
I tell you why, it is because the Keyblade goes to anyone who has a stronger heart. That is how Sora was able to take the Keyblade back from Riku in the firts Kingdom Hearts. The past Keyblade wielder had no control over it at that time, nor has it ever besides the time the person wielded the Keyblade.lol

Twilight

Dragon_Keyblade said:
Did any1 besides moi notice that when roxas fought sora, that roxas said "why did he choose you?" Also, in Proof of Existence in TWTNW, Zexion's weapon plaque was smashed. Maybe he was the former keyblade master, and when he died his soul had to choose a new master for the key. Just a thought, but tell me whatcha' guys think
nomura said they smashed it so they didnt have to show his weapon...

the "why did he choose you" is a great find, though

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
'Why did he chose you' refers to Riku, and for his weapon we can only speculate. Nomura did say that didn't show Zexion's weapon because it was a spoiler. this means he should play an at least midimportant role in the possibly KH3. but since we all know Nomura, he could be the store keeper or the main character

iggy_pogi

MAYBE NOMURA MAKED ZEXION'S GRAVE SMASHED CUZ HE WANTS US TO THINK THAT ZEXION IS A KEYYBALDE WIELDEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "why did he choose you" by roxas maybe he knew the other keyblade wielder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
violent_anger said:
i thought he meant diz, why did he choose yu to live and choose me to just be a memory?

That could be it. I knew it was something that had to do with Sora and how he was so important and Roxas was not. But I know that Roxas was not referring to the Keyblade or anything about the Keyblade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back