• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more things about the soldiers and xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

I don't know if you guys have thought of this already. and sorry if there is already a thread like this.

-If aqua is in the room of sleep, Ven should be in the room of awakening right?

-When you battle Terra, he says"Aqua...Ven...", and he is like sitting there so maybe he is greiving for the loss of the two(which also explains "The Lost Two"), and he is waiting for them to comeback that's why he is still in the "Gathering Place".

-The "Memories of Xehanort" might reallly be Terra's memories of Xehanort because he just can't forget of Xehanort because maybe, he's thinking that Xehanort was the one who killed Aqua and Ven.

-But, maybe Terra was wrong of blaming Xehanort because why would he call Aqua and Ven friends in he killed them. Maybe he helped them when Terra got separated with the two in the "Keyblade Wars". but before he can do it, UEM killed the two of 'em. And when Terra went there, the two were already killed by UEM and he still saw Xehanort standing that's why he is blaming Xehanort.

-The spell UEM cast maybe also affected Xehanort's memories that's why he can't remember everything.

that's still all......hope it helps..no flaming please.

metal2698

O.K. interesting thread

"The Lost Two" it's so simple it's prefect

But personal I belive that the UEM is Xehanort or some form of him and he lost his memories when he became young again

And what do you think about the fact Terra mistook Sora for Xehanort and that he said he did not choose Sora

Sexy Angel
-The spell UEM cast maybe also affected Xehanort's memories that's why he can't remember everything.

By saying this, are you saying that Ven being frozen affected Xehanorts memorys? Remember, Ven isnt Xehanort, so dont say that >_>

Apollo

Silver Member
I agree with the first 3 they seem well put to gather!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

-When you battle Terra, he says"Aqua...Ven...", and he is like sitting there so maybe he is greiving for the loss of the two(which also explains "The Lost Two"), and he is waiting for them to comeback that's why he is still in the "Gathering Place".

These seem possible...

-The "Memories of Xehanort" might reallly be Terra's memories of Xehanort because he just can't forget of Xehanort because maybe, he's thinking that Xehanort was the one who killed Aqua and Ven.

I can almost asure you, Xehanort's memories are talking about Xehanort's past... What he was before he got amnesia...

-But, maybe Terra was wrong of blaming Xehanort because why would he call Aqua and Ven friends in he killed them.

Yay for sarcasim... Listen to Xigbar's tone when saying friend... It's stressed... Now, watch Xemnas' body movements when he say friend... Finally, friend is in quotes... Hince, Xemnas saying friend is sarcasim...

Maybe he helped them when Terra got separated with the two in the "Keyblade Wars". but before he can do it, UEM killed the two of 'em.

Most likely not... The UEM has a greater chance of being Xehanort than for Xehanort being his own person...

And when Terra went there, the two were already killed by UEM and he still saw Xehanort standing that's why he is blaming Xehanort.

But, we do not see Xehanort in the secret ending...

Then explain why Xehanort was almost dead... And, what spell...? Summoning Kingdom Hearts...?

Awards
I do think that the UEM is Xehanort, the Lost Two I do think that they are Ven and Aqua, and Terra I think is possessed by the UEM so he would be the Xehanort that you fight in KH1 and KH2

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't know if you guys have thought of this already. and sorry if there is already a thread like this.

These seem plausible...

Erm, I'm pretty sure it deals with Xehanort specifically. The story of what he was before RG...

-But, maybe Terra was wrong of blaming Xehanort because why would he call Aqua and Ven friends in he killed them. Maybe he helped them when Terra got separated with the two in the "Keyblade Wars". but before he can do it, UEM killed the two of 'em. And when Terra went there, the two were already killed by UEM and he still saw Xehanort standing that's why he is blaming Xehanort.

Well, perhaps Xemnas wasn't really being honest when he called Aqua's armor a friend. He might have reffered to her as a friend for lack of a better term. I'm not sure if he actually quite remembers the relationship he had with Aqua/Ven/Terra...

that's still all......hope it helps..no flaming please.

Erm, please don't say that...it makes it sound like Ven. And we all know the chances of Ven being Xehanort are about the same as a monkey has of typing a perfect copy of Hamlet...

boo_shoe2000

no what i meant about this one is that he used another spell to eliminate the two and Xehanort saw the attack he dodged. I don't know the magic though but i'm sure it' a killing magic but Xehanort dodged it so he just lost his . I'm not talking about the UEM's magic to ven thing. no. i'm talking of something not showed in the secret ending like a continuation to make things clearer why it's like that. hope you understand.

Sexy Angel
Umm... what? Are you saying that Terra is Xehanort? Cuz he isnt.

boo_shoe2000

i know that he is not xehanort......i didn't even mention that....those other things i'm saying is a scene i made that is not showed in BBS so just imagine.....

Xehanort: 17

I think the "Lost Two" are Ansem (Xehanort's heartless) and Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back