• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Organization Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I think there are more than 13 Organization members because it seems there will be one member in each world in Kingdom Hearts 2. Together with the ones shown in CoM, theres obviously more.

iholdthekeys

therez 13..........

(***tearing hair from head***............ where do these newbs get these ideas from?!?!?!)

majax4

lol but yes there are more organizations member to take the places of the ones who died

anyone but me

well- who says there is only 13.. i mean, obviously i don't actually believe that there is more than 13, but who ever said there wasn't.. everyone just assumes that there are 13 because it is called the thirteenth order.. but what if by the 13th Order, they ment there were 12 other before it??

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont know about that and i wont get into that but i do think that there are only 13 members and that 5 died in CoM... now there are 8 spots to be filled and 6 of those have been filled already i think ( Axel Demyx, Xaldin, EM, old man unknown and woman unknown). That leaves us with 2 more to go if there are really 13 members left... so it could be Diz ( not likely but u never know.... im nuetral when it comes to the point of him being in the Org.) and someone else... maybe the GEU or some other unknown ( Riku, Mickey, BHK???) so i dont know if there are more members but if my theory is correct then there are only 2 people we have to go i think......

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Hey topic starter, have you ever considered the fact that the same Unknowns could just be going to more than 1 world?

They have their hoods up so you don't know who they are in the first place. They can be the same person.

And it was confirmed that there are 13 members and it was never said that the CoM 5 were replaced.

I hope Larxene comes back ^^

yado

I taste delicious
Axel is the only one who lived to my knowing. I think Rikus in it and hes useing them to find sora and then just turn on them or using them for info

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There was 13. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA. Take that Vexen! MWAHAHAHAAAA!

Anywho. Like I said 13. But we killed 5 of them. leaving 8. Two of which are Xaldin, and Demyx. Also the new female [She has been confirmed not Larxene] EM, which somehow wields a lightsaber. GEU. [Many speculate that it's Axel] The unknown sitting on the rock is DWU who is also BHK. The intentions of BHK is unclear. All that is known is that he wants to find Sora. If he wants to put everything back in balance the way it should be, then he's not a part of the Organization. But if he wants to remain an entity separate from Sora, then he is in the Organization. We saw him trying to attack DiZ. DiZ is trying to destroy the Organization. MY guess is that he doesn't want to become one with Ansem once more. So he intends to break up the group. There is definantly some connection between Axel, and DiZ. Only 2 people call DiZ, Ansem. That's Riku, and Axel. But back to the point:

1. Axel
2. Marluxia
3. Vexen
4. Larxene
5. Lexeaus
6. Zexion
7. Demyx
8. Xaldin
9. [The new female]
10. BHK [Possibly]
11. EM
12. GEU
13. Ansem

If that is the way it is,then it would all make sense. IF it is, I hope I didn't ruin the plot for myself.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry to double post, but KL, Larxene is gone. The female unknown in Hallow Bastion is a new one. It's been confirmed somewhere. It was devastating to me too, but I got over it.

VirusCoreHacker

their r more then 13,cause the org we fought we're different #s,mixed up,we still dont know the whole org family.

Twilight Kitsune

Ah... He didn't mention from what game it was gonna be be. So it's most likely to be Axel since he's still alive.

sora_123

their r more then 13,cause the org we fought we're different #s,mixed up,we still dont know the whole org family.
there can't be more members. think about it, if there were more members there wouldn't be dusk, but a bunch of shells (by shells i mean nobodies like Axel or the org members, since they're also nobodies) in every world...so i disagree

Aurablade77

Hey don't forget the old man of the Thirteenth Order who is in the Pirates of The Carribean World. You can even look at the "Organization" section of this website to see that there could be more members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back