• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More FMVs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonolith

Do you think there will be more than two FMVs in Kingdom Hearts II? I guess it's doubtful as I heard Square-Enix has a new stance on using less FMVs.

What would you personally prefer?

Demonolith

Didn't realise that, hate when that happens, sorry.

I would like more yet the lack of FMVs in Kingdom Hearts gave the intro and ending that much more impact, I'm kind of torn between whether there should be more or not. :confused:

helios

Bronze Member
It would be nice instead of the usual cutscenes they had id like to see a more FF approach.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
One in the begining.It will be
One in the ending.It will be

Now it would be great if its going to have some battle scenes like Deep Dive.
yeah i want more than two

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
well helios i wouldn't like to see a more FF aproach becuz KH is not FF it's a unique game that's totally differnt from FF....i would however like to see about 1-2 more FMV's than in the original but then again the story it 2.5 times larger than the first so there just may be a few more ^_^

AForgottenMemory

I'd like there to be but i think it'll take the same route as it's predecessor. It'll have one at the beginning and one at the end. At least that's what i think, i might be proven wrong.
I agree that FMV makes for more dramatic scenes than in-game graphics all the time.

Just imagine if some of the cut-scenes in Hollow Bastion had been in FMV! :eek:

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
g4gamer said:
well helios i wouldn't like to see a more FF aproach becuz KH is not FF it's a unique game that's totally differnt from FF....i would however like to see about 1-2 more FMV's than in the original but then again the story it 2.5 times larger than the first so there just may be a few more ^_^
Um...Are you sure you've played the first Kingdom Hearts?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
FMVs are exellent but can you imagine the graphics it will have?
In the trailers, we see the cutscenes and gameplay, and the graphics are much better than Final Fantasy gameplay. Though I doubt we'll see any disney characters in them, like the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back