• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Active

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Freak

Uhh, definatly the old one. I like this one better though. I think the RPG will take me some time getting used too.

Archfire43

Jesus_Freak said:
Uhh, definatly the old one. I like this one better though. I think the RPG will take me some time getting used too.

Everything will take getting use to now the site has changed so much. Too bad the people who decided to change the site didn't see the folly in their ways.

Kunoichi

The old one, obviously. I'm posting more on this one than I ever did on the old forums though. xD

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The Old one, we used to have over a hundred active everyday. Now, the most we've had active was 114! I started to leave till I got my posts back. If you noticed, there are more people joining this forum everday, so hopefull they'll replace those who have left.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
RPG:
Just remember that soon, no one will be able to see their post counts as it obviously is causing more problems then good (people threatening to leave because their post count isn't what it used to be).

oh and to mock those above..
Too bad the people who constantly complain about the change don't see the folly in their words.

And to stay on topic...

Which was more active? At this moment, the old board. Why? People were settled in there. This place is still new and being set up. Give it time and once things have settled, then you'll see that this place is better.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
The old one definitely. I posted more then.

But if people give it time this one will be just as active, hopefully. All we gotta do is give it some time to adjust. We gotta adjust because it's not changing. The only thing to change would be the url, and that doesn't change the look of the board. sure, there's gonna be stuff like hidden post count, but that's irrelevant. :)

anyways, this can and could and will be just as active if people stop leaving.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i dont know why u ppl complain so much lolz duh the old one this one has been active for a few days it needs settling into

and mabey if u guys didnt complain things would happen much faster >.>;;

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
The old one was more active. Like Monkey said, people are complaining about the changes too much. They're stubborn, and refuse to accept the new forum. After a while I'm sure things will settle down and this forum will get more active.

D

Divine Slayer

Personally, I say the old forum. Actually, I left the old forum awhile ago and I just recently joined again for the improvements in the new RPG Inferno. The old forums were bustling with users every day. The amount of new people coming in and the amount of posts were just crazy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jesus_Freak said:
I dont like the old rpg. So that is one of the reasons i like the old one.

*gasp* jesus made a mistake! that sentence doesnt make sence! o_O;;

bad jesus *hits you*

this place isnt that active yet..wait a month or two...youll be wanting it a lil more calm like this..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes u better correct your sentence >.>; good jesus :D *bows to you*

and to omega..its still a debate..sure the facts and statistics say the other was more active..but look at how much bandwith we lost in 1.5 weeks? so we are still greatly active.

H

Hellpark

the old one was more active. why? because that one was there for a year and this one for like 2 weeks. stop freaking complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back