• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Griewer

Awards
566.gif

The one and only

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It's Goku. Only Goku can be that powerful, influential, and naive at the same time. After Dragon Ball Super he has ascended and achieved Ultra Instinct 3, where his voice changes to Ray Chase. He opens a door and created the Keyblade War to create a fighter strong enough to face him, as he as already beaten everyone else in his existence.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Master of Masters is another Xehanort and Xigbar got trolled. Xehanort 2.0 saga is coming <3
#GivemebackmyKeyblade

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Walt pluto. Pluto from another wordline where he took down walt disney, possessed him and became head honcho of disney land.

His true goal? No one knows!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Master of Masters is another Xehanort and Xigbar got trolled. Xehanort 2.0 saga is coming <3
#GivemebackmyKeyblade

I shamelessly say I want this.
It's so BAD, but I need to see it.

Xigbar: "How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man? You don't get it, I'm Luxu!" *summons No Name*
Xehanort: "I think you're the one who doesn't get it..." *summons the Ultimate Darkness Keyblade of Darkness and Destruction* "I'm the Master."

Beamer

Awards
It's the seagull Sora stole eggs from in KH1.

*Climax of KH6*
Seagull: Pulls off hood "It's time you learned what real hurt feels like!"

Summons all the foretellers in their true animal forms to take down Sora who turns into his original lion design and uses the chainsaw keyblade transformation as his ultimate attack.

(...what have I unleashed?)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Master of Masters is clearly Sion. Planning his vengeance because they killed off his girlfriend.

xXFALORXx

Awards
It's Gordon Ramsey who succumbed to the darkness. Soras parents actually had a restaurant and served him dry chicken. Now his only goal in live is to kill Sora, like he did with his parents, wich is why we never saw them.
Mind=Blown

WastedPenguin

Awards
HowToBasic throwing eggs at Kingdom Hearts.

No for real...it's 100% going to be another tanned and white haired dude.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
#GivemebackmyKeyblade
I shamelessly say I want this.
It's so BAD, but I need to see it.

Xigbar: "How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man? You don't get it, I'm Luxu!" *summons No Name*
Xehanort: "I think you're the one who doesn't get it..." *summons the Ultimate Darkness Keyblade of Darkness and Destruction* "I'm the Master."
I hate myself for wanting this.

It's the seagull Sora stole eggs from in KH1.

*Climax of KH6*
Seagull: Pulls off hood "It's time you learned what real hurt feels like!"

Summons all the foretellers in their true animal forms to take down Sora who turns into his original lion design and uses the chainsaw keyblade transformation as his ultimate attack.

(...what have I unleashed?)
How could I have been so blind? It all makes sense now!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Master of Masters is Utada Hikaru. That's why when MOM is defeated, there will be no more KH themes and hence no more KH.

GenoBois

Chaos from Final Fantasy Dissidia. Or I guess garland from that same series, I mean he does love war after all. They were the same guy originally though.

Back