• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Modest Mouse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

Yeah, I love that song, just listened to it lol

One of the reasons I love it is because it actually makes me feel a lot better when I'm depressed, which sadly has been a lot lately :[

But in other news, nice avatar, Serj is awesome >:]

twilight abyss

^ So how much have you listened to yet...if you haven't heard old Modest Mouse I suggest you buy that before We were Dead, you should probably start with The Moon & Antarctica, then work up to TLCW & Long Drive, but then again you might want to go with We were Dead... I dunno, go with what you think is right :]

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Oddly enough, The Moon and Antarctica is the only album of theirs I like.
Besides that, they're kind of grating. Especially the lead singer's lisp-ish thing he has going for him.

Styrofoam Boots/It's All Nice on Ice, Alright is amazing. The drums are, like, Heaven in drum form.

Another standout track.

New song premiered on David Letterman.

Also, I picked up The Moon & Antarctica. Awesome album so far.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Listened to the Discography again, and aside from their latest everything is fantastic. This is a Long Drive isn't as epic as everything else, but it's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back