• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

modest mouse new cd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I downloaded it, as well. Steam Engenius is my favorite song on the album. ^^

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
My friend was supposedly the one that leaked it. o_O I doubt he did though. Oddly enough, he did send it to me on the day that it was puportedly leaked...

At any rate, I think this album is fantastic. Far less commercial than GNFPWLBN (...even abbreviated that's long). I think Spitting Venom is great, though I personally like Fire It Up and Far From Florida as well. Hell, they're all great songs.

Isaac is a genius with lyrics. Anyone who disagrees will be shot upon sight.

Medicatedsoap

Website
www.katamariben.livejournal.com
My ALL-TIME favorite Modest Mouse quote:

"He drove the desert, fired his rifle in the sky
And says, "God if I have to die you will have to die"
Well, Cowboy Dan's a major player in the cowboy scene
He goes the the reservation drinks and gets mean
I didn't move to the city, the city moved to me
And I want out desperately"

Spitting Venom is GREAT by the way. But We've Got Everything will always be my favorite, followed by People As Places As People.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Heh, Cowboy Dan is a great song. I concur, Spitting Venom is wonderful. <3

Lord of Chaos

I just think musically Spitting Venom is the best. As far as lyrics go, even though SV is still great, it's not the best on the track. I'm not just saying it's the best musically because it's like eight minutes long, but the fact that they all put a genuine piece of their souls into that song, pulling inspirations from like six different directions... or so it says on the Modcast.

We've Got Everything is a good song too though. As I said, I think the whole album is fecking awesome.

Can't say I have any favorite quotes... I don't think... not sure. I love them all.

Shadukai X

Banned
You know what would be awesome? If one of you uploaded it to a megaupload and shared with us.

Please?

Lord of Chaos

That would be illegal...>.> And if caught it would result in legal action taken against me...Yeah...

However...

There's a site link hidden somewhere in my message that leads to a site that you sign-up on (it's free) and get the album...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back