• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions from Cherishii (1/23 ~ 1/30)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nuyi

Awards
Sora and Riku No.515 (assist) 3600/25%
LV60 7300/46%
Lv65 7949/47%
LV70 8649/49%
LV75 9401/51%
LV80 10206/53%
LV85 13276/65%

cant link image because must approved by moderator

YukiYashaH

Awards
I have it :D it's from ShardofTruth too, but I forgot where he post it... I think it's from the thread when that bottled Chirithy event scene, the Dark Balls if I'm not mistaken...
Thanks, Blu! >v< I'm gonna look for it right now! <3

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Sora and Riku No.515 (assist) 3600/25%
LV60 7300/46%
Lv65 7949/47%
LV70 8649/49%
LV75 9401/51%
LV80 10206/53%
LV85 13276/65%

cant link image because must approved by moderator

This Image correct?
khx

For an Assist card it's pretty good up there HP wise. ._.

Thanks, Blu! >v< I'm gonna look for it right now! <3

Do you think this is the new Daybreak Town theme? I really like it.
Here you go. ._.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
This Image correct?
khx

For an Assist card it's pretty good up there HP wise. ._.
Here you go. ._.
OMG THAT'S SUCH CUTE CARD, WHERE DO I GET IT *drools*
nvm, I found it. NEED THAT LVL 50 SUB. RIGHT. NOW.

Also, thanks, I got it from him :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like you know... those specific? Or like 55 or 54 or 53 and stuff like that?

Yes, they're level specific rewards so you'll need to defeat the level 50/60/70/80/90/100 Trident Anchor subspecies to get the card.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Yes, they're level specific rewards so you'll need to defeat the level 50/60/70/80/90/100 Trident Anchor subspecies to get the card.
If they were Level specific, we'll never get a Level 50 Sub exactly to get the mission done, so to be more specific, The Level has to be Level 50 but not specifically that, you can kill a Level 58 and still get the Level 50 reward(if you're on that mission), it's just a Level threshold the RB has to be exactly at or above to count as the kill reward, like every other past Level RB mission that did this. ._.

caveman2220

hey guys i have a question an was wondering if someone could help me. i have 771 mog coins an i want to buy a sr+ card but not sure how to upgrade it. so i still use the same ones as the sr? or so i need the sr+ upgrade card? i been buying the cards that have been sr worth 150, then buying the upgrade cards worth 200 each to finish the cards off, but i think i should get better ones. "lvl 115" an i really would like the sora riku kairi hp card. i tend to not buy cards near the end but yeah thought id check.

Eir

Awards
You need Yen Sid SR+ cards to Limit Cut a SR+ card. Using a SR Yen Sid will not help you.

As for your question, it depends really. SR+ cards are a bit difficult when it comes to enabling their full potential unless you're in a high-ranked team earning lots of Yen Sid SR+ cards. If that's not you, chances are you'll be better off using HP'd SR cards at least until you have enough of them in your deck that you don't need anymore and you can go for SR+ cards.

The S/R/K SR+ Assist isn't too bad by itself (9100/+67%), but note that after next week it'll be much harder to gain additional copies of it and Limit Cut it. If this doesn't bother you and you just want something a little stronger for your Assist deck, I'd say go for it if you really want it. There's no telling when it'll show up again.

SR+ Attacking cards generally aren't worth the investment unless they're either boosted or you can get more then one and you plan to upgrade it later down the road.

Forerunner

Awards
hey guys i have a question an was wondering if someone could help me. i have 771 mog coins an i want to buy a sr+ card but not sure how to upgrade it. so i still use the same ones as the sr? or so i need the sr+ upgrade card? i been buying the cards that have been sr worth 150, then buying the upgrade cards worth 200 each to finish the cards off, but i think i should get better ones. "lvl 115" an i really would like the sora riku kairi hp card. i tend to not buy cards near the end but yeah thought id check.

[SR]+ cards can be upgraded by using the same [SR]+ card or by using a Yen Sid [SR]+ card.
Ex: You have a Sora and Riku [SR]+ card and you must add 6 Yen Sid [SR]+ or Sora and Riku [SR]+ to it. Any combination works as well.
Like 3 Yen Sids and 3 Sora and Riku [SR]+ cards.

Shortened version: You must use [SR]+ stuff to upgrade [SR]+. A Terra [SR]+ won't upgrade a Ventus [SR]+, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back