• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mission Crowns..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ

Just play Mission Mode instead of Story Mode. It's basically a repeat of all of the Story missions, but you can play as any member of the Organization, and there's a few secret characters too. The Mission Crowns can be redeemed in the Moogle Shop for 'freebies', or various awards including Gears, Spells, Level Ups, Accessories, etc.
Regular Missions are worth 3 Crowns, 4 at most, and Boss Missions are worth 8 Crowns, 10 at most (You receive the Crowns after you RTC and the amount depends on your overal performance). Repeating a Mission you have already earned Crowns for will award you with 1 Crown.

Try and get 358 Crowns in total to receive all of the Mission Mode freebies.

natu133

Oh, so you do it in Mission Mode, Thanks for sharing :) another thing is, Does the shop ever restock on materials? I need to find a bronze, and i've bought one from the shop but I need 2 more. Minute Bombs aren't dropping them, and I need the bronzes to get the ring that gives me Prize Power Lv1, so I can get a Combo Tech+ easier. Is there any heartless that drop these repeadtly?

XYZ

Oh, so you do it in Mission Mode, Thanks for sharing :) another thing is, Does the shop ever restock on materials? I need to find a bronze, and i've bought one from the shop but I need 2 more. Minute Bombs aren't dropping them, and I need the bronzes to get the ring that gives me Prize Power Lv1, so I can get a Combo Tech+ easier. Is there any heartless that drop these repeadtly?
Bad Dogs have a 21% chance of dropping Bronze and Minute Bombs have a 21% chance of dropping Bronze.

I know that you can also find it in plenty of chests and it is often a Completion or Random Reward.

UnstoppableSound

Just play Mission Mode instead of Story Mode. It's basically a repeat of all of the Story missions, but you can play as any member of the Organization, and there's a few secret characters too. The Mission Crowns can be redeemed in the Moogle Shop for 'freebies', or various awards including Gears, Spells, Level Ups, Accessories, etc.
Regular Missions are worth 3 Crowns, 4 at most, and Boss Missions are worth 8 Crowns, 10 at most (You receive the Crowns after you RTC and the amount depends on your overal performance). Repeating a Mission you have already earned Crowns for will award you with 1 Crown.

Try and get 358 Crowns in total to receive all of the Mission Mode freebies.

You forgot to mention that each enemy has like 2x the amount of the HP. As well as 2x the amount of defense. Strength I'm not too certain...

XYZ

You forgot to mention that each enemy has like 2x the amount of the HP. As well as 2x the amount of defense. Strength I'm not too certain...
NO U FORGOT! :mad:

play mission mode.

god i love playing as riku.
Riku is pretty good. First I was fixated on Mickey, but then I moved on to Riku 'cause he'is just so much better. Overall, I use Saïx the most though. His combo is short and sweet and his finisher is devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back