• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Part of Unbirth Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
I think everyone on this site has seen enough of thier share of unbirth theories but i think one important point that everyone is missing/forgetting/not caring about is why aren't there any after the events of BBS (because it was confirmed that they were the only enemy then and that they were done away with, right?).

so any ideas?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe they're artificial and the methods for creating them have either been forgotten, or are no longer viable.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah i was thinking it might be possible that they might be the starting point of heartless/nobodies too. that would explain why heartless retain the heart and nobodies retain the sould and body (somebody tell me if i got that wrong plz). unbirths could just be a different form of people due to darkness or evil or w/e but still with the complete set of heart, soul, and body, and after they were all completely "defeated" they broke down to make h/n. but thats just a possibility ;)

Sora/Roxas14

Therefore, this would make unbirths more powerful than nobodies and heartless, as they contain more of the essence of a human, similar to how nobodies contain 2 fragments of humans, whereas heartless contain only 1 fragment. Could it then be possible that if a powerful human becomes an unbirth they would be like a member of Org.13 i.e.= retain their original appearance. So could MX be an unbirth?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
haha, no

as for why there are no more, they were made from BwHoPL, so when the BwHoPL number dropped to 6 the unbirths stopped being made, and were wiped out by TAV

That makes sense how?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Heartless and Nobodies were created by Xehanort after BBS. Since the Unbirths are a starting point for Heartless, they would almost have to be artificially created, making the process that created the Unbirths a starting point for the process that created Heartless.

So could MX be an unbirth?

No.

as for why there are no more, they were made from BwHoPL, so when the BwHoPL number dropped to 6 the unbirths stopped being made, and were wiped out by TAV

No they aren't.

What makes you so sure MX isn't an unbirth? So far in every game the antagonist has been a heartless or a nobody, so why shouldn't this game's antagonist be an unbirth?

Because MX shares no similarities with an Unbirth. His eyes are not red and he is not wild and fast like the Unbirths. If anything, DS is an Unbirth, but MX is most certainly not.
Also, that statement is technically not true. XH wasn't really a Heartless, he was just a heart.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's not really much of a theory =\ and if there's nothing to really back it up the "theory" fails.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Because MX shares no similarities with an Unbirth. His eyes are not red and he is not wild and fast like the Unbirths. If anything, DS is an Unbirth, but MX is most certainly not.
Also, that statement is technically not true. XH wasn't really a Heartless, he was just a heart.

We don't know if Master Xehanort is fast and, if he is the person who wiped out the Keyblade Wielders then he is most likely also very wild and uncontrolable. He very well may be an Unbirth but, until further information is released it remains a possiblity.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We don't know if Master Xehanort is fast and, if he is the person who wiped out the Keyblade Wielders then he is most likely also very wild and uncontrolable.

He seems controlled in every scene so far show and he wasn't wild or uncontrolled in the secret ending...

He very well may be an Unbirth but, until further information is released it remains a possiblity.

It's baseless.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
He seems controlled in every scene so far show and he wasn't wild or uncontrolled in the secret ending...

IGN.com said:
Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

That sounds like someone who is uncontrolable in my opinion. It also seems like he is wild enough to cause enough of a dilema where he is disrupting the balance of the worlds.

It's baseless.

It is also a baseless assumption to say that he isn't an Unbirth when he very well might be an Unbirth.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That sounds like someone who is uncontrolable in my opinion.

Then evidently that's just you.
All I see from that is a man leaves with his apprentice and starts his plans.

It also seems like he is wild enough to cause enough of a dilema where he is disrupting the balance of the worlds.

Did you watch the secret ending? MX was in complete control of himself. Anything but wild.

It is also a baseless assumption to say that he isn't an Unbirth when he very well might be an Unbirth.

I'm not basing my argument of assumptions, I'm basing it on the fact that he shares no seen similarities with the Unbirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back