• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minus Combo???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Well it's useful when you need to defeat the bosses earlier because you need to defeat them with a full combo. Image fighting Sephiroth and he's on the verge of defeating him and your combo is that of 5 hits, he moves to fast to connect those 5 hits to defeat him. When you have the minus combo the faster you can defeat a boss.

....I'm writing something I don't even understand....

Athel

Machinist
cuz if you have that ability and fenrir and you take off all combo pluses then you can do just finishers, which is useful for certain things.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Lol. I always looked at it as, Fenrir was so awesome they had to make the combos shorter.

But I guess that works too.

Lol, omg, 2000th post and its in the KH section what

xMonkeyx

well personally i dont like equipping two combo+'s or 2 air combo+'s because the combo is too long so i jus equip fenrir or combo minus(negative combo) , and becuz i can kill bosses faster

lol ThePowerOfPie u posted "no" again

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Lol, omg, 2000th post and its in the KH section what

Congratz

anyway it is useful couse it helps you get to the finishing combos easier, it is easy against bosses and in the Phil challenge where you have to knock the spheres into each other it is easy, same thing with the TT junk quest, also it can help in FM I won't tell ya how :p

Ultima Key

Negative Combo helps in only helps decently in several situations only, then again u can just equip it if u want.

Uses: Explasion and Guard break in phil's pot training
Bumble Buster, Cargo Climb and Garbage Sweep

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I equip nega combo during regularexploringt and item-hunting, considering how strong Sora is by the time he gets it, all he needs is a slide dash to get near opponents and an explosion to finish them off. But the main use for it I guess would be the minigames...I usually unequip it in Boss Battles since most opponents flinch quite easily, and on another note, I have fought and defeated Seph with a full 6-hit combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back