• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mini Rumor on the Armored People (Chasers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, besides the fact on what they originated from, I'm begining to think that the Chaser's are more like cursed people, rather then a whole new entity. Square sorta has a way of making us feel abd for people which is why I think that.

As Xemnas only recieved some of Kingdom Hearts powers, he turned into a knightish thing (Possibly a Chaser) anyways, I'm beginning to think the Chaser is an entity that is created when a person who has journeyed to Kingdom Hearts, only gains some of it's power, or is in a way, cursed by having a curse granted by Kingdom Hearts.

If Kingdom Hearts is a Prequal, I'm beginning to believe that the story will be about a boy who travels to Kingdom Hearts in order to earn that power, however after learning about the secrets of Kingdom Hearts, and it's curse, he deides to break that cycle.

Or, if it's a sequal, possibly the entity of these beings awaken from some slumber or something? I'm not sure

This theory was made while I'm half asleep, so flame it for either A. Sounding crazy or B. There isn't enough detail.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Seems interesting...

But, why is having the some powers from Kingdom Hearts be a curse?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm well thinking upon that.

Like, being in the armor, is like something they are left in, wondering around in a way, like they're body is destroyed by the overwhelming power from Kingdom Hearts, although they are recreated with that same power in the form of an armor. And the only way those armors can be defeated, is by sealilng it with a Keyhole, in a way. (I'm guessing this from the final battle against Xemnas)

And if there is a boss battle against armored people, I guess it'll be like this

You fight htem in their armored form, yada yada, you take half their health, and finally that energy that support's it's armor takes it's physical form of the original user of the weapon, and afterwards, they need to be sealed with a keyblade, before fully defeating them. Though I will not clerify that, by comparing it to what happened to Xemnas, as Xemnas is a nobody, whcih got part of the kingodm heart's power.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I like the "gaining power from KH " part a lot!^^
Nice theory..i hope we get some clues from Nomura soon ....I wish!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Actally, this kinda reminds me of something. *thinks and remembers a story*

Oh Yeahhhh, it was from Samurai Jack, in one episode, it was about 3 men who look for a well that holds great power(Like, Kingdom Hearts), you can ask this well a wish and it will grant it without question. The three men wish to be great warriors and the well casted them this wish with the power of darkness. In exchange they were forced to guard the well from anymore wishers.

The wish comes with great power but, can only be used in exchange for protection.

This reminds me of your theory.

keyblademaster33

i think your theory is probably the most thoughtful one ive come accrost, and if you think of it, they could just completely replace the heartless with chasers, and in doing so, create a whole new premise. this theory has no flaws to it, so i think it may even be true! i bet nomura reads these forums just to see if he can find the most far'fetched theory known to man! :)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Thats a pretty good theory, but that "replacing the heartless with knights" idea would be bad cause you would have to seal each and everyone one of them!, and if theres something like the 1000 heartless fight...there would be the "The 1000 Knight Seal"...which would take forever! D:

xxriku

I really like your theory aswell.

But one of the Chasers couldnt be Xemnas because I think it was mentioned that all of the Chasers were new faces. But, yeah, your is the best theory I have read in a while!

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
xxriku said:
I really like your theory aswell.

But one of the Chasers couldnt be Xemnas because I think it was mentioned that all of the Chasers were new faces. But, yeah, your is the best theory I have read in a while!

That's only if the Knights and the Chasers are the one-in-the same.

But yes, Nomura has said that the three Knights we can clearly see in the vid are all new faces. He never said anything about the shadowed figure we can just barely see in the distance.

Joe

Bronze Member
Birth by sleep ,didn't Ansem in one of his reports say he found Xehanort on deaths doorstep perhaps it is refering to him

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
While this theory is better and more original than all those other ones on the forums about the same thing like the other ones it lacks strong proof to back it up just like most theories.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Xaldin said:
Well, besides the fact on what they originated from, I'm begining to think that the Chaser's are more like cursed people, rather then a whole new entity. Square sorta has a way of making us feel abd for people which is why I think that.

As Xemnas only recieved some of Kingdom Hearts powers, he turned into a knightish thing (Possibly a Chaser) anyways, I'm beginning to think the Chaser is an entity that is created when a person who has journeyed to Kingdom Hearts, only gains some of it's power, or is in a way, cursed by having a curse granted by Kingdom Hearts.

If Kingdom Hearts is a Prequal, I'm beginning to believe that the story will be about a boy who travels to Kingdom Hearts in order to earn that power, however after learning about the secrets of Kingdom Hearts, and it's curse, he deides to break that cycle.

Or, if it's a sequal, possibly the entity of these beings awaken from some slumber or something? I'm not sure

This theory was made while I'm half asleep, so flame it for either A. Sounding crazy or B. There isn't enough detail.

It does sound kinda wierd. But you brought up the whole Xemnas thing, and it makes the theory seem more accurate. You pulled ideas from Kingdom Hearts 2 to support your opinion. Not a bad theory if you read it all the way through. But if people just skim through it, it probably would not make much sense though.

I'm beginning to think that the Birth By Sleep's quote and the Chasers go hand and hand. Maybe they are linked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back