• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mini Games & Side Quests in Quadratum Predictions Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Since there ain't much else to discuss atm in regards to KH4, anybody got any ideas about what else we'll be doing in Not-Shibuya in between saving the world(s).

Sora Gets a Job: Rent ain't cheap, & munny isn't an accepted form of currency here. Time to put all of that Little Chef's assistant experience to good use by flipping burgers at an In-N-Out.

Fantasies & Finales: Yozora invites Sora over to his group's weekly DnD session. But for legal reasons instead of DnD it's a FF themed tabletop RPG. Due to being a turn-based RPG, this is a fairly lengthy mini-game that spans several chapters that are unlocked throughout the main game. Laugh and/or cringe at Sora awkwardly learning how to roleplay.

Gotta Collect 'em All!: Collectables in the form of trading cards depicting many Disney & KH characters. Each one has a blurb on the back explaining a bit KH lore. This is KH4's method of getting new players up to speed on past games. There's literally hundreds of these cards to find, in chests, as rare enemy drops, automatically awarded after specific cutscenesm & yes some have to be traded for with NPCs.

Binge Watching: In Strelitzia's apartment is a smart TV. Using it launches the actual Disney+ app on your PS5/XBS. You unlock a silver trophy by watching the entirety of Mandalorian Season 5 in 1 sitting.

Playing With Yourself: While wandering the city, Sora comes across a used game shop & buys a GBA totally nondescript handheld. Playing it launches an emulated version of GBA CoM for the player. It'll somehow turn out that this is seriously how Nomura had always intended for Sora to finally learn about what happened in CO.

Rap Battles: Yo dawg, Aegis be talking shit about you down in da hood! Show him how we do things back on Destiny Islands.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sora doing odd jobs like Roxas in KH2 would be fun. I suggested something like the pizza delivery minigame from the Spider Man 2 video game with Sora's new keychain ability.

Aside from that, a Karaoke like club were Sora and Strelitzia can sing would be sweet as well.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Binge Watching: In Strelitzia's apartment is a smart TV. Using it launches the actual Disney+ app on your PS5/XBS. You unlock a silver trophy by watching the entirety of Mandalorian Season 5 in 1 sitting.

Playing With Yourself: While wandering the city, Sora comes across a used game shop & buys a GBA totally nondescript handheld. Playing it launches an emulated version of GBA CoM for the player. It'll somehow turn out that this is seriously how Nomura had always intended for Sora to finally learn about what happened in CO.
It would be cool if Sora reacted to some Disney movies that his friends were in, like Mystery Science Theater 2000. Maybe Strelitzia and even Yozora can join in on the watch.

Sora reacting to the whole Star Wars prequel trilogy, Star Wars 4 & 5 after living through episode 6. lol

Can we get even more meta and have Sora be able to "play" the older KH games? Sora reacting to certain moments throughout the series. Strelitzia getting emotional throughout Marluxia scenes and being surprised about Ven.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Heartless Survivors, blatant Vampire Survivors ripoff. Sora starts with a basic keyblade attack & acquires spells in place of new weapons as he levels.

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Surprise plot twist, Strelitzia turns out to be Sora's (distant) cousin and constantly pesters him with phone calls saying "Cousin! Let's go bowling."

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
After the God of War Valhalla DLC, I’d love to see what KH could do with a similar roguelite arena. Each room could be based on a different world and you gain different keyblades, spells, abilities, summons, etc. as you progress.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I've been playing Final Fantasy 16 the past week or so and I think I would like Side Quests in each world, not just Quadratum.

But I admit some of the Side Quests are a little boring in FF16, some were pretty good though. I hope Kingdom Hearts 4 can do the same as ones that have action-like cutscenes.

One thing I'd like to see from FF16 is the Hunt Boards as a Side Quest. Finding and fighting harder versions of heartless like Giga Shadows or Sniperwilds.

Basically like KH1's special heartless grind.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Gotta Collect 'em All!: Collectables in the form of trading cards depicting many Disney & KH characters. Each one has a blurb on the back explaining a bit KH lore. This is KH4's method of getting new players up to speed on past games. There's literally hundreds of these cards to find, in chests, as rare enemy drops, automatically awarded after specific cutscenesm & yes some have to be traded for with NPCs.

After Queen’s Blood in FFVII Rebirth, I would love a KH version with this concept! Maybe King’s Heart? 🤭

Back