• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar - New Age (ff7 inspired)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
OK.
This is it.
I'm starting this in protest of losing my other RPs that I had joined.
I wanted to do this before, but I was too busy.
Anyway, this story, which is free-roam, is set in the timeline of FF7 except that it doesn't follow that storyline.
The chars. are the ones from FF7 (good and bad), plus any you want to create.
I hope you enjoy.
I'll let everyone that joins know when we'll start.
Thanks.

Oh...btw...Cloud's part is reserved for me, and Tifa's is for the time being as well (not for me,though,lol...)...
The rest are up for grabs,gang.

The rules are this:

1 - No Cursing. (I don't like it, sorry... Slang is fine though...)
2 - Romance is OK, but nothing over PG... It would mess up the story.
3 - No invincibility, but that doesn't mean a char. can die without the creator's permission.
4 - Have fun!
5 - Sephiroth must, and I mean MUST, be portayed by a veteran RP writer. PM me for details.

That's it.
ENJOY!!!

Jonny Blaise (Cloud).

EDIT -
OK.
Reno and Vincent have been taken.
That means that Cloud,Tifa,Reno,Vincent have been taken.
We need more though.
And,I'm still looking for someone to campaign for Seph.
PM me.
JB :D

Edit: Tifa's been verified, and a new char named Zomb is in.
I am taking requests for Seph's role, but have only one so far.
A couple more days gang, and we still need a Barret, a Red XIII, a Yuffie, a Cait Sith, and a Cid.
As well as any original chars.
JB :D

Edit 3 - Sephiroth has been cast. I was PM'd a very cool partial Fan-Fic as use for an audition. As the ONLY person to do this, and therefore the only one to try this hard, DragonRiku has been chosen for Seph's part.
Still a couple days left, and we still need a Barret, a Red XIII, a Yuffie, a Cait Sith, and a Cid.
As well as any original chars.
JB :)

Edit 4 - OK. Red XIII is now taken.
Today is the day this baby's taking off, so join while you can.
There will be some other opportunities a little later.
4pm eastern, people.
:D JB

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Name:Zomb
Appearance:Spikey hair a white T shirt and baggy jeans and wrist bands
Weapon:Giant Katana
Bio:Former members of The turks.Once he tried to take out all of Shinra by himself but failed and is still trying.Knows Tifa as her "Younger Brother"But really isn't

Arian

HERES Tifa, And its the FF7 Advent Children appearance By the way :D

FF7ACDec781.jpg

Ok Blaise, :D I'm here

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc to Ariana - I need some key chars... If you know anyone you can talk into it, I'd be obliged... I hope to have it going within a couple of days, but if I get some more people here, we could start today...)

Edit - OK.
If those chars I mention in the first post aren't filled, then they will be dropped for the time being.
keep your eyes peeled, joinees, because I will start this thing tomorrow!
PM me if you have a Q, and please, anyone new here needs to please choose an FF7 char.
OK.
Bye for now.
JB

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc - HERE WE GO...wish me luck...)

"Prepare for the landing," said Cloud.
The airship was being controlled by him this trip, as Cid was away on a different mission.
"I promise to make it a good one," Cloud added, with a grin.
He was on the ship with Tifa, someone he considered his best friend, as well as a new member to the team, Zomb, who was like a brother to Tifa.
The mission they were on was fairly simple...
They were at a desolate location at the far end of Midgar.
Here they were to find Vincent Valentine. They needed his assistance for a much larger and more important mission... Finding a man called Sephiroth.
The landing was smooth, and Cloud,Tifa,and Zomb got out of the Airship.
"Not too shabby,eh?" said Cloud.
.........................................................................................
(ooc - Whenever you're ready gang...)

Arian

Tifa got outside as fast as she could as she held her hand in front of her mouth. She rushed towards the nearby bushes and kneeled on the ground. A stream of brown substance came out of her mouth, becouse of the way Cloud flew. "You still could need a little bit of training." Tifa said with great urgence

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"Oh...err...sorry," said Cloud."You know, I used to be worse than that..."
Tifa was still getting herself together, so Cloud went and got his Blade from the Airship.
"Might just need this," he told himself.
He paused, then said, "Tifa? You OK?"
.....................................................................................

Arian

"Right now? Questionable ...."

Tifa went back inside the ship and grabbed her Ifrit Armour. These excist out of a pair of gloves and a pair of boots. Both were black with silver lines. They gave quite a upgrade on her power and they were as light as silk.

"So hows your pilot licsense coming along? Are you gonna try out for the entry?..."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"I dunno... Didn't have much need until Cid had to go... I guess I'll have to get it," said Cloud. "You wanna help me train for it?"
He said this last part with a grin.
...................................................................................

Arian

Tifa tried to keep herself in one peace, but she couldnt. After Cloud said those dreaded words, Tifa launched herself again behind the bushes. "Now theres a nightmare for ya. Hey Cloud, I wanna start my own business again .... Lets go see if theres something to save fro my savings."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"OK, but don't you think we ought to find Vincent? He isn't exactly a patient person..." said Cloud, wincing a bit, as Tifa continued to hurl. "Then again, it might do him some good to wait...Heh..."
(ooc - Just gotta say something..."Where in the heck are the other people? I PM'd them all to say 'Let's do it', and they aren't here... Zomb must look like a mute or something... there's no Vincent to go see... No Seph to to try and stop us... and no anyone else to call a team...What do you think?"...)

Arian

Blaise038 said:
"OK, but don't you think we ought to find Vincent? He isn't exactly a patient person..." said Cloud, wincing a bit, as Tifa continued to hurl. "Then again, it might do him some good to wait...Heh..."
(ooc - Just gotta say something..."Where in the heck are the other people? I PM'd them all to say 'Let's do it', and they aren't here... Zomb must look like a mute or something... there's no Vincent to go see... No Seph to to try and stop us... and no anyone else to call a team...What do you think?"...)

((Ooc: Timezones ......... Remember those ....))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back