• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobElysian

Awards
It's the Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness... And like Key to Destiny said, Yen Sid told us at the beginning of KH2.

Kurxi

It is the Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness but is not a keyblade of darkness.

KershaFangs

Technically it is the Keyblade of Darkness and the Realm of Darkness, but you see, a keyblade does not care for if its weilder has a heart full of Light or Dark, only if it is strong enough to wield it. That's how Mickey can wield the Keyblade of Darkness.

Just because it is Dark, doesn't mean it is only wielded by people of the Dark as well. *Note: Riku's Keyblade, despite being name 'Way to Dawn', is a full light Keyblade. Some people say it is twilight or dawn, but it is still light.*

MasterXeanort

Mickey found the keyblade in the realm of darkness so it represents darkness. It also says this in the kh1 ansem reports. Btw Riku's keyblade is a keyblade of twilight. Look at the design. It is a devil wing blade with an angel wing end.

SkyBlueSora

Hmph... You both wrong. King's mickey Keyblade, Is the real blade.
Sora's Blade, It's just King's Mickey heir. Hmph, I just think so, Fix me if I wrong.

free1dom

Technically it is the Keyblade of Darkness and the Realm of Darkness, but you see, a keyblade does not care for if its weilder has a heart full of Light or Dark, only if it is strong enough to wield it. That's how Mickey can wield the Keyblade of Darkness.

Just because it is Dark, doesn't mean it is only wielded by people of the Dark as well. *Note: Riku's Keyblade, despite being name 'Way to Dawn', is a full light Keyblade. Some people say it is twilight or dawn, but it is still light.*

don he real right i think hes right

Omni Terra

Awards
It is the keyblade of darkness but that doesn't mean it is bad cuz just look at Riku, he wields darkness but is he bad, no.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the blades past will be known more in the mickeys story of the new kh.

Vincent <3 Valen

yes but in the trailer of kh3 mickey wields the star seeker. and that is no dark keyblade i think.:confused:

yes, that is because he is the apprentice to Yen Sid at the time. Remember, Yen Sid gave the Star Seeker to Sora after they met, because Sora was kinda relearning again... so yeah...

Birth By Sleep (there is NO KH3 as of yet) takes place before anything we know of so far. It is the time of Mickey's learning of the Keyblade. it's like just before KH1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back