• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Clothes are... familiar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

We know that Sora was able to use Drive Forms when he gain his new outfit. The outfit that Mickey ahs in the New Secret Movie is all black as opposed to his Sora-like outfit in KH2. So, do you think that before KH2, Mickey was given new clothes by the Fairy Godmothers to use drive forms?

What do you think?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think that it was just a special gift to sora, not to mickey, mickey was powerful enough, plus there was nobody he could "fuse" with around him. so i dont think that mickey could use drive form. but his clothing does look rather similar to soras.

Sexy Angel
Ya, they could be just clothes, dont you wear a diffrent set of clothes every day?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
They look similar to Sora's, but they are different. I bet Mickey was still an apprentice working under Yensid at that time, considering the fact that he wields the Star Seeker that came with Sora's outfit. But we can't be too sure though.

♥DIZ♥

well.. in the Final Mix+ secret ending, his clothes are black... like the clothing of Sora's in KHII... but in KHII, King Mickey's clothes are similar to KHI Sora/ FM+ Limit Form Sora...

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Both last comments look accurate and sound accurate too. But they're only suggestions and we'll have to wait and see what else is revealed later on.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, maybe Mickey does everything reverse to Sora? I mean his keyblade is the reverse of Sora's, his clothes in KH2 were Sora's in KH1 and vice versa. J/k...

Akriloth

i think that it was just a special gift to sora, not to mickey, mickey was powerful enough, plus there was nobody he could "fuse" with around him. so i dont think that mickey could use drive form. but his clothing does look rather similar to soras.

what do you mean he had no one to fuse with? Goofy, Donald..? I'm sure he knew them before he was a king...Mickey in Master form...that'd be awsome...or, better yet...an Anti-Form Mickey, running around on all fours...that'd be awsome....

Xalthorik

mike12

mickey was training under yensid, cuz of the starseeker, and mitgh've gotten cloths from the fairys but not like soras

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i meant that lin order for sora to go valor wisdom etc. he needs someone in his party to merge with. mickey was probably alone, and he wwas training with yensid, because of his keyblade he was weilding.

.DiZ.

well Sora did get Star Seeker from Yen Sid just like the King might have... same with the clothes...

The 14th Order

No, I think the clothes just mean that he was Yen Sid apprentice. They were like apprentice clothes or something. Nothing special. That also explains the star seeker. Yen sid gave him the star seeker as a weapon and when he resumed being the king and got his keyblade (found in the realm of darkness) he gave it back to Yen Sid. Then after the events with Sora, Sora got the star seeker because the new clothes which allow him to go into drive forms were from Yen Sid.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
imagine, mickey being even more powerful than he already is with a drive form!!! damn. awesome. maybe his partners are the knights?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
i meant that lin order for sora to go valor wisdom etc. he needs someone in his party to merge with. mickey was probably alone, and he wwas training with yensid, because of his keyblade he was weilding.

That fusing with someone was just for gameplay purposes. It was never stated Sora NEEDED someone to fuse with. After all, when he got his clothes, all he did was touch and red orb and he turned into Valor Form. So in terms of storyline, he doesnt need to fuse with anybody.

So Mickey could've just as well been able to use different forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back