• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***Mickey (Spoilers!!)***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: ***brand New Mickey Gameplay Footage***

*Oathkeeper* said:
yeah, that's why I'M confused...>_< I mean, people are coming here to ready spoilers anyway.

I made a topic and asked that question, the mods said no spoilers in the title even tho this is a SPOILER forum:mad:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They can view the game spoiler in your thread title. And the thread titles can be viewed from the main page, and the normal KH2 section.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;

monkeybutt said:
They can view the game spoiler in your thread title. And the thread titles can be viewed from the main page, and the normal KH2 section.

Really? because on the main page i don't see my thread as a topic.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
actually mickey didnt beat cerberus, sora did, mickey cannot defeat cerberus sora has to do it because if mickey could kill him then everybody just waited til they die with sora and beat the crap out of the boss with mickey

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
XIIIth_Knight said:
actually mickey didnt beat cerberus, sora did, mickey cannot defeat cerberus sora has to do it because if mickey could kill him then everybody just waited til they die with sora and beat the crap out of the boss with mickey

Ha, that's something I would do, but the main purpose of using Mickey is to just revive yourself. Too bad; I mean, Sora's cool and all, but Mickey kick's so much butt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back