• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey no show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

DarkArt said:
Mickey won't come every time. It is a matter of change.

# of times Sora lost all HP:
First - 100%
Second - 80%
Thrid - 64%
Fourth and Beyond - 50%

to reset back to the First time, load a different file

those are the coorect numbers
i thot they were
first-100
second-75
third 50
4th 35
5th and beyond 25

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
There is Xaldin, Shadow Stalker, Dark Thorn, Cerberus, amd the one battle in the dungeon in Beast's Castle where you fight the door Heartless, what's it called?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
For me, the first time fighting Xaldin on proud, mickey came like 7 times!

Consequently, I really wanted revenge, because I thought it wasn't fair how I'd one so cheaply; so when my little brother was playing and came to that part, I was like "Gimme that controller!" and creamed Xaldin; no dying, no mickey, one shot! I was like, "Wow, I'm good!"

XD

darkneomon

hey odd things happened, i had him 8 times against xaldin in one match rofl the battle lasted 4ever rofl

Quexinos

yeah for Xaldin he saved me 3 times, I started to feel bad for him because he kept getting beat up XD

I got him during the first fight with Shan Yu or whatever that guy's name is in the Mulan world.

O

Oberon

kh2kingman94 said:
Alright. Im playing proud mode and im fighting xaldin. I dided and mickey didnt come!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!???????????
Only when your fighting when he's got 1 bar down, if thats the case, then I think your in a certain part of the battle where you can't, it happened to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back