• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey no show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This is rather strange. He should of came. Maybe you made a mistake and gave up. You probably chose the second option.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
My freind beat the game and says that he comes on xaldins fight. After i died again for the 4th time i tried again and mickey came, but then when he died and then i died he didnt come back at all.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
kh2kingman94 said:
My freind beat the game and says that he comes on xaldins fight. After i died again for the 4th time i tried again and mickey came, but then when he died and then i died he didnt come back at all.

Actually, that's incorrect. He can come during any boss battle. I was watching my little brother play and he was fighting the boss in Beast's Castle during the first visit (the one in the ballroom). He lost all of his HP and Mickey came to save him.

If you died and he came to the rescue, but he lost his HP, you should return with at least half of your HP. But if you lose your HP again, he won't come to the rescue.

sora_key899

kh2kingman94 said:
Alright. Im playing proud mode and im fighting xaldin. I dided and mickey didnt come!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!???????????

You arent doing anything wrong. its just that whenever mickey comes, he lowers your chances of getting him again and after for times you precentage is 50% of the time.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Mickey is less likely to show if he runs away once. But if you manage to heal Sora completely with Mickey, he will almost definitely show up again if you die.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Cloud_Unchained said:
Actually, that's incorrect. He can come during any boss battle. I was watching my little brother play and he was fighting the boss in Beast's Castle during the first visit (the one in the ballroom). He lost all of his HP and Mickey came to save him.

If you died and he came to the rescue, but he lost his HP, you should return with at least half of your HP. But if you lose your HP again, he won't come to the rescue.

shadow stalker
dark thorn
cerberus
xaldin

these are the ones with mickey

Twinblades

so let me get this straight

mickey comes and helps u on any boss battle wen u die and wen every he comes ur chances of him helpin again drops

WTFFF i thought he only appears on the cerberus fight and xaldin(i never died yet so i wouldnt no)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back