• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey an emo???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

is it just me or does it look like mickwy went emo in the birth by sleep picture.all black looking all mad.hes cool still but whyd he hafta go emo.sigh.

Ehud

yes.if you wear all black and look all mad like that,you are emo.and i do not recall sora with black nailpolish.last thing,what does it being before kingdom hearts have to do with him being an emo.

shadow_of_light

some are saying color of clothes is irrelevent. me, considering how they are the same color as sora's in kh2. plus, he was an apprentive of yen sid (made obvious not only by star seeker, but word of mouth). if he got clothes from yen sid what does this say about what he can do? and i think that someone in the game said that he used to be the keybearer. (/correct me if i'm wrong...) so maybe.... idk

khloser4life

yes.if you wear all black and look all mad like that,you are emo.and i do not recall sora with black nailpolish.last thing,what does it being before kingdom hearts have to do with him being an emo.

i said i thought he was wearing nailpolish. so i ythoght he was emo.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Lol. Nail polish.
AH~ Give him a break, he's new. Don't totally bash his head in you guys.

But seriously, Ehud, do you think this has an importance in the game?

THB

Honestly...what kind of response do you want from that? Such ignorant use of the word. That back in the 80's that was unknown and should've stayed that way. Because a lot of people. Don't know how to define shit these days. Emo is short for Emotive Hardcore(Don't come with me about BUT ON WIKIPEDIA!!! Wikipedia is right most of the time. But the terms used for it are COMPLETELY off). As it was a sub-genre of the Hardcore Punk scene of 77-85. Honestly. Don't use words the media has twisted for their use. You might not realize who you'll offend.

Ehud

sorry for those offended but emo people show emotions.emos are people trying to act goth,dont know why,but they fail miserably by showing to much emotions.again sorry to the offended.some examples of emo are fall out boy,hawthorn heights.i know o most likely mispelled it but dont care.marilon manson is emo,greenday,my chemical romance,man those are some major emos.no offence to people who like them.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
So wait you can't wear black and be angry at the same time without being emo? Your logic fails.... by your logic a widow wearing black on a funeral, being angry couse her husband was been killed is emo, a man wearing a black tux being angry couse someone just stole his wallet is emo... that just doesn't make sense...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
My comment on this thread:

W T F

What has being emo got to do with KH?
And what is so bad about being an emo anyway? Let these people look or dress however they want to.

Shadukai X

Banned
Labeling a video game character into today's stereotypes only shows how ignorant this thread maker is.

There aren't such things as stupid questions, just stupid people.

Ehud

no,a widow has a right to be sad or mad.a guy in a tux ears some white.and im not aying its bad to be emo.just to many emos.and yes Shadukai X,im ignorant,and im proud of it.so get over it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
is it just me or does it look like mickwy went emo in the birth by sleep picture.all black looking all mad.hes cool still but whyd he hafta go emo.sigh.

It's Mickey not mickwy. Lol.

And.....Mickey's wearing black big deal, he aint no Emo. I'll show u an emo, go to any mirror and look in it. But make sure nobody eles is around. Lol. JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back