• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Meteor Shower"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

According to the new battle video on BbS official website, the name of Terra's Shoot Lock Mode has changed from "Star Burst(スターバースト)" to "Meteor Shower(メテオシャワー)"

before

33a53ki.jpg

now

b7189g.jpg

nothing big but I think I like the old one better..

Attemisc

I think I like it better simply for the images it raises in relation to the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Birnax

It fits perfectly because meteors are rocks and rocks are made of dirt which is related to earth.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i think i like the new one better even though it isnt that big of a change. i really dont care though, i just am eager for the game to come out

Na?lo

I think it's just another level of the same attack. Look at the customization screens, you can power up every skill.
I noticed Ven's shot lock mode changed by its end too.

Trimms

I don't think he was talking about how cool it was... but that it's a reference to "meteor showers" that appear throughout the whole series.
I personally don't think it has any connection though.

Erauqs

I think it's just another level of the same attack. Look at the customization screens, you can power up every skill.
I noticed Ven's shot lock mode changed by its end too.

So do I, remember KH2 limits? Some of them had different levels/stages/phases/whatever with different names.

State

Awards
Could be a reference to what Namine made Sora remember during CoM. What if it IS very coincidental reference? What if she got that idea from what she though she though of, but, remembered instead?

final_heaven_0

Could be a reference to what Namine made Sora remember during CoM. What if it IS very coincidental reference? What if she got that idea from what she though she though of, but, remembered instead?

I am not sure as to what you are trying to draw here...

Namine just decided to make a story believeable enough to implant into Sora's memories. (and IMO, is a pretty cool story)

And having a move called "Meteor Shower" isn't all that farfetched when it comes to Square games.
(Various FFs had Meteor, Comet, Cloud had Meteorain, Tifa's Meteo Drive, FFiX had the mock spell Meteo...the list goes on)

Trust me, it's just a common attack name.

Sora9890

Where's the proof?

How do we know that it wasn't changed but that because of the leveling up process of TVA's shoot lock or whatever its called, that it doesn't just level up to Meteor Shower?

Huh?

I won't believe it til I c proof.:angry:

LionHeart14

I wouldn't be a bit suprised if they changed it.

I bring Twilight Princess up a lot, but they changed a lot of crap really close to the release. Such as the entire look of the Twilight World lol.

Besides, I wouldn't call changing the name of an attack a huge thing. Maybe they just decided that meteor shower sounded better/cooler/more fitting.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i say its just that Terra's move leveled up from "Star Burst" to "Meteor Shower"...if spells can level up from (example) fire-fira-firaga, then why couldn't his move just level up then.

And ya that is the same attack...just different names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back