• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The storyline, characters, game engine, fun, and the way every aspect of the story fits perfectly into place with our timeline

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
~*Atreyu*~ said:
The MGS series has got to be the best series out there, you have secret missions, guns, bombs, disguises, what more oculd you want?!?!

I read that the person who created the series MGS might sell his rights to some person, who I think plans to make a Movie of MGS. I might have my info wrong or mixed up,, correct me if you want. But I heard the moive might follow the story lines of the series, or it might be a whole new completly different setting, plot, and theme, like not at all related to Snake, Raiden, Solid Snake, and so on.

I do enjoy MGS 3 the most, its graphics are amazing, made me think it was all real for a time being!

Metal gear solid 2 is alrigh, i seem to not get pass the last part where Solidius steals your beathe away (The second time right after the few metal gears) and well, its hard >>

Never really played the first one, tho I do want to, is MGS and MGS Twin Snakes the same? or just different ?

Hideo Kojima (the director of the MGS series) is stepping down from command to let someone else run MGS4. I hope that is what you read. If a movie is made without the previous storylines and characters, I would be very disappointed.

MGS and MGS Twin Snakes are the same. The only difference is that Twin Snakes is on GameCube:( and it is a remix of MGS.

Turgon_67

Yeah Twin Snakes has graphics on par with MGS2, and you can use first person(my favorite addition). I think MGS1 and MGS2 have the best storyline, but MGS3 had the best set of characters. MGS2 had so many sad stories(Fortune, Olga, Otacon), but Ocelot truly is a mastermind. He's my favorite character next to Gray Fox.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I just about agree with everything you have said, Turgon 67. Ocelot was definitely a mastermind. He was a little cry baby in MGS3, though. Snake always had to put him back in line like he was his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back